Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Lundai/Lovestud sexual assault !!!
Re: Lundai/Lovestud sexual assault !!!
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-06 10:54:39

Any man with a bit of common sense for his and the ladies safety would not pull that shit . I reckon he is probably infected , through his own erratic behavior , with something and now wants to infect all wg's . I hope for her sake she is ok and has not contracted anything from this M/F . Lundai /Lovestud ... you are a Doos ...
Sharon
Sharon - Re: Lundai/Lovestud sexual assault !!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 155
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-07 19:59:13

This has happened too me aswell...unfortunatly I didn't know the guy. He pushed me down the massage bed and entered himself into me. I ran to the owner of the venue I worked at....at the end the client payed my boss too keep quiet and not make a fuss....I only had he's number plate as I took it too the police... Nothing came of that....these asswipes gets away with it!! NO means no!!!
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Lundai/Lovestud sexual assault !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1423
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-07 21:15:15

Oh no Sharon. Its so despicable of the client to do something like that. I hope ur ok and I really feel for you.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Lundai/Lovestud sexual assault !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 350
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-07 23:08:51

@Sharon was it a white guy or indian guy?
Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: Lundai/Lovestud sexual assault !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 387
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-07 23:13:34

I will never understand what it is, that people get, out of doing harm to others.

Truly mindboggling.
Sharon
Sharon - Re: Lundai/Lovestud sexual assault !!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-08 07:18:29

I really feel for Logan, sweety its not easy! I left the venue to work on my own after severial tests....this guy whas a white guy gold chains, gold pinky ring...bold...dodgy...he came back to the venue after 3 weeks nearly fainted when I saw him...I'm not sure if its the same guy as Logans..but he's sure as hell knows he's allowed to do this to our ladies... Its difficalt too sum up a client over the phone...after the incident he said “u thought I really wanted JUST a massage from you lovey hahahahaha” now I filter my clients too stay safe...Logan ur in my thoughts...xxx
Bbw Nadia Blows
Bbw Nadia Blows - Re: Lundai/Lovestud sexual assault !!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1124
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-08 07:28:25

Sharon, its not the same guy.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Lundai/Lovestud sexual assault !!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-08 11:47:50

On 2016-02-05 12:17:40 Matha said:
Remember takes 2 to tango. We only have one version of the story.
To get a conviction you need solid bullet proof evidences.
See the distorted Reva murder case and ........

One verified side of the story, from a lady with no previous history with the c**t in question. Plus add in his history and things become clearer and he is once again exposed as the oxygen thief that he is.

No means no, end of fucking story
The moment Logan said no, its rape, the moment this turd slipped off his rubber after being told no to bareback, its rape... its really not that hard to understand.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Lundai/Lovestud sexual assault !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 353
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-08 13:54:29

well it seems Lundai/Lovestud is not the only one going around attempting to rape. from what Sharon wrote and concluding from some PMs I received this is not only a WG problem but also a big MG problem. which pretty much makes it a industry problem!

another conclusion is that there are arseholes from all ethnic groups i.e. white black indian colored naaiers trying their luck to rape. (I dont wanna use the words "force themselves" becoz IT IS FUCKING RAPE!)

I even heard of a well known black karate instructor who also goes around raping. fucked up man.

Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Lundai/Lovestud sexual assault !!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1264
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-08 15:02:44
Edited: 2016-02-08 15:10:49

On 2016-02-05 12:17:40 Matha said:
Remember takes 2 to tango. We only have one version of the story.
To get a conviction you need solid bullet proof evidences.
See the distorted Reva murder case and ........

On 2016-02-05 13:37:22 Matha said:
for sure, you get what you give!!!!

Firstly he has been banned before for such behavior ESA did not just bann the man after one lady complained. They banned him after numerous ladies complained about him so no this lady was not craying wolf.

Secondly with responses like that it makes me wonder if you not one of the guys that pull stunts like that. What you fail to realize that NO MEANS NO END OF STORY!!!

As for your you get what you give is 100% true with me. Should you come to me and pull a stunt like that I'll make sure I'll hurt your manhood in such away that you will never use your dick again I'll also make sure that your DNA remains on my body afterwards I will go to my nearest cop shop tell them I injured you and why I will let them take your DNA samples to find you in the system lay a charge and be pleased about my actions. Why because NO MEANS FUCKING NO (pardon my french) but its retards that respond to somebodys trauma with shity statements like this that makes my blood boil #angry face with steam coming out of my ears#

To any of the ladies reading this I'm really sorry for your ordeal.Remember Karma is a bitch these fuckers that behave like this will one day visit the wrong lady. Your consolation should be God (whoever is is to you does not sleep remember Vengeance is his) I know it doesn't sound like my help but tust me no crime will go unpunished if not by the law in other ways.

My apologies for my language once again.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.