Navigation
Lindsay
Lindsay - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-15 13:15:19

@H0neySuck3r Thank you for the beautiful review! Look forward to seeing your charming smile again sometime soon~!
downtown brown
downtown brown - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-15 13:16:16

Just spoken to her 5 minutes ago, her telephone manners are 5 of 5. Looking forward seeing her.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-17 11:01:35

Name: Lindsay

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Lindsay's Full Profile]

What a pleasant surprise, as this was an unplanned booking.I had made provisional arrangements to see Jesse this morning,but for some unforeseen circumstances, Jesse could not be at the venue today.On arrival,Jackie apologized, and Lindsay offered to "Squeeze" me in (pun intended).I had only 30 minutes to spare, and so did Lindsay, as she had a pre-confirmed booking.

Lindsay is a really good looking girl,very pretty and easy on the eye. The complete package..perfect breasts,lovely legs(my favourite!!) and a pleasant personality.Hygiene is top notch in all aspects.
She is fairly new to the industry, so patience and TLC is well rewarded, as she warms up to you.

I would be repeating most of what the previous members have already mentioned, so will skip that part, and exclude my juicy details.

I hope to have more free time soon,and will certainly be returning...this time for an extended booking, so that I can really take my time and enjoy this sensual lass all over again.An enjoyable and memorable experience...It's good to be back!!!

It's been a while since I visited a venue, and was quite impressed with the privacy, the cleanliness and with the facilities of the venue.A truly comfortable experience.I will be back!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Lindsay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-18 08:18:41

@saintjj You were a wonderful surprise for me, too! A lovely way to start my day. Thank you for the wonderful review.... Robyn is now looking forward to spending some time with you, too!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-19 14:17:27

Lindsay...looking forward to next time,and definitely a longer booking...
I am also looking forward to tasting Robyn...and Jesse too!!!
Toadie
Toadie - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 636
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-21 02:04:12
Edited: 2016-02-21 02:09:49

<b>Name:</b> Lindsay

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Randburg/Cresta

<b>Last Visit:</b> February 2016

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=24717" target="_blank">View Lindsay's Full Profile</a>]

My intention to see Robyn on Friday afternoon went a bit pear shaped, so I took the plunge with this delightful lass instead.
I'm imminently pleased that I did.
My gawd...Lindsay is a spectacularly beautiful young lady. ALL the boxes get ticked with this stunning lady. This lass is such a lovely young lady, I'd lay money on it that most of her clients are hopelessly in love with her... :-)
Immaculately groomed, fresh as a daisy and a pleasant conversationalist to boot.
By her own admission, she is new to the industry and needs to work on a thing or two, ( don't sweat the small stuff Lindsay) but that did by no means make my time with her any less pleasant. It kinda rocked my boat that she seems to enjoy being gone down on. Its something I really enjoy, and its nice to get a bit of appreciation for ones efforts. :-)
And she's a real little trooper as well.... to my horror and utter embarrassment, half way through the session, blood flow to the member just about ceased...(fuck knows why) but the lass kept at it and didn't give up on me and finished me off in grand style.
I don't really do venues, but I'll certainly make an exception here. Lovely place and squeaky clean - impressive. I'll go back for sure.....both for Lindsay and her lovely colleagues. :-)

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 4/5
<b>Service:</b> 4/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Lindsay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-22 09:02:08

Aw, thank you for such lovely words!! I had a great time with you, too. Hope to see you again sometime soon...!

~ Lindsay xx
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 963
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-22 17:53:15

Name: Lindsay

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Lindsay's Full Profile]

Based on several very good reviews I decided to visit Lindsay! As some have said she is new to the industry and needs to be treated with kid gloves - which is exactly what I did!! I found conversation stilted if not totally difficult, was told that kissing was basically not on and when we started a half hearted BJ commenced. Tried to warm her up with some muffing but that was met with a lot of complaints ( not sure if she had seen too many clients that day?) so I decided to call it a day. One of my worst punts in the last year! I don't think she will last more than a month or so in the industry as she doesn't have what it takes.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lindsay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-23 08:21:10

@martinm Thanks for the point.... Kid gloves aren't required, just a little genuine warmth and respect. I guess sometimes energies just don't run right. Best of luck with your next lady!

~ Lindsay
jdandrocks
jdandrocks - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-26 14:13:03

martinm

Toadie's comments (after your review) is a true reflection of who Lindsay is. I have visited with Lindsay a number of times already since she (recently) started, and will vouch that (even as a newcomer) her service has always been very professional and intimate. She is a lady, and when treated as such will respond in kind.

I am wondering if your "bad" experience isn't rather a result "other issues" than her alleged ineptitude.

She definitely did not deserve the review you posted.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.