Gold Member
Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-26 19:05:45

Name: Lindsay

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Lindsay's Full Profile]

I didn't catch her period of lacking of energy. I can only review when she's full of passions.

Her mate was like a fat butterfly, which I liked. She's gorgeous. Her photos can not tell her beauty. She
got a shape of her body. I supposed it's petite because she's tall. Nice and fresh nipples. Very good hygiene.
I was very happy to put my member in her mouth. Wow, boys oh boys, she really knew how to massage with my member inside. So I called it superb BJ. Then we moved to the main course. Wow, boys oh boys, she was lying down but she can still shaked her ass. I can't hold, no way, then came the big booooommmmmm.

I've been with Kristy, Robyn and Lindsay in that venue. Quiet place and the girls there enjoyed their jobs and the environment. Thanks for the great services babe. I hope I can always catch your passionately period. Xxx Matt

*FH=Fire in her Hole

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kristy
Kristy - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 71
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-27 11:03:57

@fire in the hole
Love...I'm in Sandton now because that place was NOT an enjoyable 'environment'. Any way, I moved along and VERY happy now!!! :-)
Lindsay
Lindsay - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-27 13:41:25

@jdandrocks

Thank you so much, wonderful man, for standing up for me! I'll show you my full appreciation next time you come see me at our happy house!

~ Lindsay xxx
Lindsay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-27 13:44:55

@ Fire in her hole

Haha, thank you for lovely review! It's easy to be passionate in such excellent company, darling! Look forward to seeing you again~!

~ Lindsay xx
Shyam7771
Shyam7771 - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-29 20:35:30

Those lovely Blue/green eyes, the petite red lips, the fresh smelling hair, sweetness beyond compare, soft , caring and ever so sensual.
Had an awesome thrilling first meeting with Lindsay .... A lady thats willing to enjoy herself once she warms up to you, not shy at all to just lay in your arms and catch her breath after the big O.... I totally enjoyed that... She is just so Real!!!!
Cleanliness... I would score 6/5 :)
A truly enjoyable satisfying first experience with Lindsay... It can only get better!

Thany You Linz!

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Shyam7771
Shyam7771 - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-29 20:36:29

Those lovely Blue/green eyes, the petite red lips, the fresh smelling hair, sweetness beyond compare, soft , caring and ever so sensual.
Had an awesome thrilling first meeting with Lindsay .... A lady thats willing to enjoy herself once she warms up to you, not shy at all to just lay in your arms and catch her breath after the big O.... I totally enjoyed that... She is just so Real!!!!
Cleanliness... I would score 6/5 :)
A truly enjoyable satisfying first experience with Lindsay... It can only get better!

Thany You Linz!

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lindsay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-02 11:22:52

Lovely man, thank you for the sweet review! I had such a beautiful time with you, too.
Oh, and thank you ever so much for the O...! Let's do that again sometime....

~ Lindsay xx
scannex
scannex - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-12 19:39:28

I have been dying to get some but schedule and budget didn't help. Finnaly got some on Friday and boy oh boy was it worth the wait. Called Lyndsay and a angel answered, very friendly over the phone. Drove through and was let in by another lady. Then she walked in, better looking than her last hot photo shoot! Offered me a shower,all ways a plus in my books. Shower was clean and upmarket with a fresh towel. Omega my return she was waiting and I was drooling to see more, I was again not disappointed. She looks like the kind of girl you want to spend the rest of your life with. Down to the best part, owo was slow sensual and all most too much to handle. While she was busy I rubbed her pussy and she actually tilted her pelvis to me with a low moan, I nearly lost my mind!sensual overload. Panties off in asked for a taste and she said please! Got to love this girl! I decended on the freshest, tastiest pussy ever. IT TASTED LIKE MORE! I couldn't get enough and the feedback from above was AWESOME!. Raincoat on and she got on top, clearly on a mission. Grinding away she CAME! I can't the describe it but understand way they say wars get started this way! It was just too beautiful to behold. My turn, got her on her back and looked down, she actually apologised for getting cum all over me, as if I don't dream of that ALL the time. Went for it slow and gentle to make the most of my time but when her legs got net to my head and the angel got just right I nearly blew a hole in the protection. I JUST WANT MORE, MUCH MORE.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 265
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-12 20:26:55

That's a f*cking nice review and made me horny and wanted to visit her again. Lol
Lindsay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-14 09:25:28

@scannex

Thank you, sir! I (clearly!!) had a fantastic time with you, too. Please do come back, any time!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.