Navigation
Lindsay
Lindsay - Re: Review - Lindsay - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lindsay - Linksfield Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-07 10:29:34

Montoya, thank you for such a memorable visit! You are so kind, so intelligent, and so much fun. I feel like I've known you for years.

Thank you for getting my weekend started off on such a beautiful, chilled vibe. I'm glad to hear you left me in a similar state of mind.

Always happy to see you!!

xxx
Bilbo
Bilbo - Re: Review - Lindsay@ Sense- Unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Lindsay@ Sense- Unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 345
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-25 17:44:35

Name: Lindsay@ Sense- Unique

City: Pretoria

Area: Constantia Park

Full Profile: [View Lindsay@ Sense- Unique's Full Profile]

Noooooooooo, you keep moving further from me, is it me????

Well you will have to go really far for me to stay away, I must have been one of your last visits. Thank you for such a wonderful time and such a sensual massage. I will be back to see you in your new venue.

You are such a wonderful beautiful person, you gave so much more than a beautiful massage, the conversation, caring and beautiful personality is beyond words. The beautiful sexy body is an added bonus

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Lindsay@ Sense- Unique
Lindsay@ Sense- Unique - Re: Review - Lindsay - Linksfield Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 154
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-30 10:46:39

Thank you Bilbo you fabulous man!!!

Sad as I am to now be so far from you, I will always make time for you.

You are far too special to lose.

We shall meet again....

Xxx
clark12
clark12 - Re: Review - Lindsay@ Sense- Unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-03 08:05:41

very good personality, caring and beautiful ! thank you so much for this lovely afternoon Lindsay I was speechless that was amazing ! I will see you soon ! kissess

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Lindsay@ Sense- Unique
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 159
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-04 10:38:05

Thank you dearest clark12 for the warm review...!

It was a pleasure to spend time with you. Come see me anytime.

Xxx
operator
operator - Re: Review - Lindsay@ Sense- Unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-07 08:37:21

had the pleasure of meeting lindsay. attractive lady with a great personality.keeps a good conversation. thanks for the great massage

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lindsay@ Sense- Unique
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 161
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-11 12:02:41

Hey, Mister Smooth... ;)

Thank you for a super lovely hour! Welcome you back absolutely any time.

Xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lindsay@ Sense- Unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-04-15 23:47:13

My absolute favourite. Just love spending time with her. Learning so many new things, new experiences, new meaning to life.

My aphrodisiac that keeps my heart pumping

Me
XXX

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lindsay@ Sense- Unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-04-16 21:23:44

You sit on the sidelines and glance now and again over the posts to see if something interesting is coming to the fore. Most of the times it is advertising and requests. But then Freddy's post caught my eye, and I find myself compelled to comment on this thread.

For one cannot leave a perception like Freddy's linger without adressing it and clarifying how far this poor fellow has missed the train.

For LindsAy is one of those people that you seldom have the luck and the opportunity to meet. She is what you call a "person of substance", someone with vastly more to offer than the hourly interludes that she provides. Those interludes are not only high powered mind sapping fluid draining sessions, leaving you empty to the bone, needing days to refill your chamber, but also lifts you up in a way that is difficult to describe unless you have been with her before.

She has this mesmorising voice, gentle and learned, pitched in a way that makes you believe that she is only talking to you in that voice. The voice uplifting, the smile behind the voice so easy to detect, and the by now familiar Afrikaans greeting part of our repertoire. She speaks Afrikans with that very sexy English accent, but that is nothing compared to the way that she speaks Chinese (fluently), which is ten times more alluring than that sexy Afrikaans words whispered in your ears. I have absolutely no idea what she is saying to me in Chinese, and neither do I care, it is all in the voice.

Walking up to her, her face lights up in a big smile, with those big eyes joining in the fun. They are the expressions of her soul, the clear and large eyes looking into your soul, a little devilishly, daring you to step out of your comfort zone and into her domain.

The hug, with my hand "slipping" over that delectable butt, brings her close, and you want that moment to just last a little longer, her smell intoxicating, her hair in your face smelling of shampoo, and you are suddenly lost. It takes a momentous effort to concentrate and start a meaningful conversation with her, your brain befuddled by her presence.

She has the most beautiful hands ever, fingers slim with the nails done to perfection. You know that those hands are going to get to work on your over exited body, and your breathing starts to get more shallow as sinful thoughts about those hands start coming to the fore.

She does not let you go. You are in her spider's web, deeply entrenched and a willing prey, waiting for her to start weaving her magic. You are drawn to her lips that are so moist and inviting and the only rational thought that is left in your body is that you need to get as close to this woman as possible.

She has this alabaster skin, soft to the touch, yet warm and inviting. cuddling up with her is one of my favourite things, holding her close in my arms, feeling her breathing in my arms, lazily stroking my body. She is a delight, part innocence, part naughty and mature.

We can sit for hours on end just chatting away. Time flies, and her intoxicating personality makes me lose time when in her presence. I fear the day she sends me a bill for all of the countless hours that I have overstayed my appointments, will probably have to take out yet another bond to settle that bill. But in that lies yet another beauty, and that is the fact that she is not at all like most of the girls on this site, cashing up and not a thought further.

She takes an interest in what you say, remembering little things that even I don't always remember.

Lindsay has been in my life now for a while, and it is getting better and better all of the time. She has my private number, and has never abused that knowledge. She is becoming a part of my normal life, and I am honouring her with a title that I bestow very seldom :

She has become my friend. Not just another friend, but a very close friend. One that I turn to when I need some cheering up, one that I offer my wide shoulders to when she is in need of them.

She is multi talented, this "job" merely a passing stage in her fulfilling her ambitions and dreams.

Someone is gonna put a ring on her pretty soon and she will be lost to the ESA community.

I will hold on for dear life to be a part of her life.

Lindsay my darling : Here is to many many more encounters of the personal kind.

And thank you for being my friend. Thank you for laughing at my stupid jokes. Thank you for making my life a better place with you in it. Thank you for spending time with me.

Sincerely

Me
XXX

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Andy9669
Andy9669 - Re: Review - Lindsay - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 321
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-17 23:24:53

Such beauty and sensuality. It's time to book meetings in our capital...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.