Navigation
FirstTeamCaptain
FirstTeamCaptain - I wonder...
I wonder...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 11:47:45

So to the WG's in your normal daily lives you're obviously hit on by strangers because you have this whole sex appeal / pretty woman thing going for you. So If you meet a guy that you're attracted to while you're out do you want to tak them home then pounce on them and ravage them for that one night, or do you want him to take charge and take you home or do you just prefer to organize a day to get taken out to dinner and wined and dined, seeing as though it's different from "work" as I may put it.

I'm asking because the whole day you're used to the whole thing of men coming to your place and having " sexy times" as they say. So when you're out with friends I'm sure guys will approach you and show interest. Option D is : you may see that the guy is attractive, but you just want a break from " work "
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: I wonder...
Re: I wonder...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 13:07:39

Another option is do you entertain his advances and then hit him with "If you want this, you going to have to pay for it"?

I mean it is your business after all.
Monroe
Monroe - Re: I wonder...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 150
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-30 13:34:04

Good question it actually happens almost always when I go out. Mostly when it happens I just tell them sorry im not interested. If im in the mood to play around, I'll entertain him and have some fun always nice getting to know new ppl and just be free :)
FirstTeamCaptain
FirstTeamCaptain - Re: I wonder...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 13:58:22

I "hear you " Monroe, well atleast every now and again you know how to have a little fun, to be free, and to know that you genuinely wanted to have fun and it's not a transaction.
Savanna
Savanna - Re: I wonder...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1443
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-30 14:11:18

I guess it depends on my mood for the evening and how much I like the person who is hitting on me. I like a man who knows how to take charge but sometimes you get assholes that you really wish would just leave you alone.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.