Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-11-30 10:03:26

she should not have been so irresponsible with her valuables by just placing it by his clothing,
It could have flung off behind the table or under the bed!
So now she is trying to ruin his whole life over a ring she clearly put no value on when she just put it on her table while a stranger was in her house.
Lalita you are very quick to fight & hate punters! I think you are in the wrong business!
If the gent did take the ring then she should put it down to school fees for leaving her valuables lie around!
however she will most likely find it laying in her room when one day, but the damage has been done.

I though contact details were not allowed to be displayed, why has ESA left it for so long?
Indian Courtesan Lalita
Indian Courtesan Lalita - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 826
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-30 10:15:12

@yewrev I don't agree on this double standard. We are playing in the same cesspool, both wg and punter should have the same protection rights.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-11-30 10:28:17

@ Lalita I do 100% agree with you that we all have the same rights, and yes we have the the right in how and where we express our opinions. My advise was not here to reprimand her, but was rather aimed at giving her some advice. Punters tend to stay away from ladies that do make any private information available on a public forum
Bbw Nadia Blows
Bbw Nadia Blows - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1028
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-30 10:44:45

My question is so what is a WG supposed to do when clients steal from us?
I have had so much stolen from me. Sometimes I knew who stole for sure, other time I couldn't be 100% sure. Some of the most ridiculous things have been stolen....a movie from the video shop, more than 1 half-used bottle of perfume, countless g-strings & cds, otc sleeping pills, a R400 pair of earring. Those were taken by a client whose wife probably wears R4000 earrings at the very cheapest.
One guy stole a blue movie. And when I tried to call he didn't answer but called back about half an hour later and apologised. Probably after he realised that his voicemail said 'this is X of ABC. I can't take your call right now.......you can call my office at 011....
He did bring the movie back and I still see him. But I watch him like a hawk. Most if not all who stole from me never came back.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 10:48:47

Eish, I can't see why a punter would steal a piece of costume jewellery. Jewellery is pawned by the gram 2nd hand and a 3 gram ring that isn't even gold won't even get R50 yet he paid R500 for his punt.

Really it was on the dresser with his clothes. I think it's more likely that hecput his clothes on and it was on it somewhere and probably fell off on his way back to the car. The guy might not even be aware of it.

I for one turn off the punting SIM once I leave and delete any sms's and numbers without even reading it unless it's before a punt to plan it so that could be whyvhe isn't answering calls.

This seems to have blown out of proportion. All I can say is learn from it and keep your things safely and be mindful of what you have around so you can make sure it's there when the appointment ends.

I had precisely the same experience after leaving a very well known and highly rated wg. My ring and wedding ring nonetheless went missing after a punt. My thought too was that I probably left it there ascit would be the only time tovtaken it off and she might have taken it quietly. Instead of posting here or calling and accusing her off taking it, I looked and looked for it and found it 3 days later in a little crevice under the car seat. The mind was going though for those days thinking only negative evil things.

Oh and I left it on on the dresser with my clothes along eith my watch amd chain.

My lesson learnt is that I now leave everything off value at home or work and only take enough cash for the punt and maybe a little extra in case I want to extend or take extras when I'm there.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-11-30 11:19:04

If a punter was there to steal a R500 ring, I don't think he should be punting to start with. If you can't afford to spending your money on this you shouldn't be looking at ways of getting it back. End of story, this is a luxury market and as I assume from everyone who posts on this forum, we all have sufficient money to do what we do here and to live our lives comfortably. Just my 2c, if you are perusing this website and only have x amount left in your account to get you to month end then go and have a wank and then make your decision about seeing the girl you were thinking of. Simple economics and budgeting gents.

As for the girls, I have left a gold chain and an expensive watch at two different ladies before. They were kind and honest enough to return them to me with no fuss. They are beautiful trust worthy human beings.

From both sides, don't let a few rotten eggs spoil the party for everyone else. Not all wgs are thieves and neither are all punters scumbags. Use your common sense and be alert obviously but don't judge someone based on others actions.
FirstTeamCaptain
FirstTeamCaptain - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 11:32:38

My two cents:
You know it's so strange when you go through the forum if a punter has complained about something yoh all hell breaks loose, toys are thrown out cots, banning occurs and all those things.. Which is good. All good.
When a WG complains about something the first thing that's done is, it is checked why she shouldn't be complaining in a certain manner, or yes we get why you're complaining but you shouldn't have done this, there is alway a but. Then the WG's find it difficult to defend each other cause they're afraid they'll lose clients ( some )

Anyway my two cents, she was right to do everything she did! Down to the posting of the number online. Yes I said it! If you're going to steal things from people then you deserve to be exposed online. I don't care if it's a ring for your finger or a key ring, who are you to determine how much value an item has to a person? You don't know them, you don't know their life,who cares of the consequences then they shouldn't have punted and stolen in the first place.
And as for respect, this has been said so many times, it goes both ways, if you can't respect others why should they respect you.

Anyway that's just me, peace and love.
Savanna
Savanna - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1440
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-30 11:39:16

Sometimes it is best not to give an opinion. Saying that we should also be more careful. I do not leave valuables lying around anywhere. Put it away safely and check your money upfront before a booking. I was caught up in jail for a night a few months ago because a punter paid me with fake notes and I didn't realize and tried to use them. I now check my money thoroughly. Counting it in front of me is just not enough anymore.
lts001
lts001 - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 161
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 11:39:30

Holy shit / WTF WTF wtf - and its the wrong punters details.

And all she can say is "sorry"

WTF
dahewolf
dahewolf - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 11:47:15

Trixie

On 2015-11-30 09:59:59 Trixie said:
Take note the contact details are of a completely innocent punter.

Trixie..I think you should not comment further on this forum. You just keep on saying the wrong things.Do you think anybody will believe it was the wrong number and now you expose him as a punter.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.