Navigation
Durban guy 1980
Durban guy 1980 - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 196
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-04 14:03:40

The punters took you dog...
Oh shit .. know that's getting really f...ed up..
That's illegal
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 223
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-04 14:27:24

On 2015-12-04 14:03:40 Durban guy 1980 said:
The punters took you dog...
Oh shit .. know that's getting really f...ed up..
That's illegal

They came for kitty and took doggie.

Fck that! On second thought don't as I think that's beastiality or something like that.

Yo, that came out all wrong or is it right.
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-04 16:19:34

I'll take that as a No then!
Didn't Saint (the Doberman-cross-Rottie) eat those two punters and almost choked on the gun which had to be operated out of him, or was that a different story I read? If not, he may have eaten the ring - I mean, if a Beretta fits its maul then a ring he won't even notice, the playful bugger!
Ayanda
Ayanda - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-12-20 08:03:10
Edited: 2015-12-20 08:09:10

[

On 2015-11-30 14:39:00 deamonza said:
I know the number mentioned was in fact incorrect and this was apologized for already but I do have a point to clear up, in my opinion anyway...

Trust, was that bond not already broken when the punter stole from her ? Why should a WG be held to higher standard then a common thief ? ]

Because the WG has a duty to adhere to a code of conduct: Discretion. She also has a private forum to rant and post warnings.

[All of us here use these services yet seem morally opposed to the ladies having any sort of right to their property or to their sense of violation when they get stolen from... these are of course the self same people who run around with their hair on fire the moment a WG steps out of bounds with them.
If a punter is going to be a proper dodgy bastard and steal from a WG well then he deserves to be named and shamed just the same as a WG who steals.]

I invite strangers into my house... They can be anything, including thieves, but hey... I'm hoping for the best. You pay me to come to your house, you expect me to be as my ad says (nothing about thieving). Now if I steal from you, it's a breach of contract = greater sin.

[Aw, boo hoo... poor thieving punter, schnookums... perhaps if punters had the same threat to them from public shaming they would not consider or condone this type of behaviour and then as a consequence they wouldn't be shamed in public.. simple cause and effect.]

Punishment must match the crime though. This is like blowing up your entire house and home because you stepped on my toe. And i go blow up the wrong house nogal... Shit happens when your toe's throbbing..

[We, all of us, bitch and moan overtime when we see a news article about the crime levels in SA... it's the f***ing criminals this, the f***ing criminals that, all the time... Yet we seem to give those kind of people a pass when they steal from a WG.
Some of the moral compasses on this forum seem to be so f***ed up it would surprise me if some of you could find your way out of a bathroom.

]

oraljim
oraljim - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 598
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-20 09:25:03
Edited: 2015-12-20 09:26:15

On 2015-12-20 08:03:10 Ayanda said:
Aw, boo hoo... poor thieving punter, schnookums... perhaps if punters had the same threat to them from public shaming they would not consider or condone this type of behaviour and then as a consequence they wouldn't be shamed in public.. simple cause and effect.

Punishment must match the crime though.

What planet are you from? Punters have every bit as much to lose from public shaming and have their identity threatened frequently. Exposing their identity can ruin their marriage, friendships, even careers. If you think that's a proportional response to a R250 ring being stolen you are a bit whacked in the noggin I'm afraid. Also not one single person that I recall said that stealing was OK. All I (and others) have said is that exposing the identity, or in this case the WRONG identity, isn't an appropriate response. In no way does that mean that the punter was justified. He's not, he's an ass.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-12-20 11:06:26

Ok, this is my opinion, if a punter stole from a working girl, or vice versa, it is fine to expose them, but before you do it, make sure about the facts not to expose the wrong person.
Ayanda
Ayanda - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 46
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-12-23 19:51:33

On 2015-12-20 09:25:03 oraljim said:
On 2015-12-20 08:03:10 Ayanda said: Aw, boo hoo... poor thieving punter, schnookums... perhaps if punters had the same threat to them from public shaming they would not consider or condone this type of behaviour and then as a consequence they wouldn't be shamed in public.. simple cause and effect.

Punishment must match the crime though.

What planet are you from? Punters have every bit as much to lose from public shaming and have their identity threatened frequently. Exposing their identity can ruin their marriage, friendships, even careers. If you think that's a proportional response to a R250 ring being stolen you are a bit whacked in the noggin I'm afraid. Also not one single person that I recall said that stealing was OK. All I (and others) have said is that exposing the identity, or in this case the WRONG identity, isn't an appropriate response. In no way does that mean that the punter was justified. He's not, he's an ass.

Ayanda didn't say 'Boo Hoo...', she said 'Punishment must fit the crime blah blah blah...' and thoroughly screwed up trying to answer within a quote while doing it.
oraljim
oraljim - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 622
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-23 20:16:25

lol does Ayanda always write in the third person? When Ayanda does that it leads OralJim to think that maybe Ayanda isn't writing Ayanda's posts?
Savanna
Savanna - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1499
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-12-23 21:16:11

OK lets say the person she had named and shamed hadn't been the wrong person. What then? Does it really matter what he stole? A thief is a thief. That ring could of been worth thousands. I would name and shame the real thief. Crime is crime. Yes our profession is illegal but many of us are not harming anyone. On the contrary many of us offer a service trying to help punters with a need and we are not begging on THE streets asking for free hand outs. I think discretion went out the door with anyone willing to cause harm to another. Whether is be theft, assault, rape, etc.
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 321
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-04 01:58:15

Ayanda is back!!!

Happy Happy Hun, now get your delectable ass on a seat and get to Pretoria... or Gauteng, good enough ;-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.