Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-11-30 14:39:00

I know the number mentioned was in fact incorrect and this was apologized for already but I do have a point to clear up, in my opinion anyway...

Trust, was that bond not already broken when the punter stole from her ? Why should a WG be held to higher standard then a common thief ?
All of us here use these services yet seem morally opposed to the ladies having any sort of right to their property or to their sense of violation when they get stolen from... these are of course the self same people who run around with their hair on fire the moment a WG steps out of bounds with them.
If a punter is going to be a proper dodgy bastard and steal from a WG well then he deserves to be named and shamed just the same as a WG who steals.

Aw, boo hoo... poor thieving punter, schnookums... perhaps if punters had the same threat to them from public shaming they would not consider or condone this type of behaviour and then as a consequence they wouldn't be shamed in public.. simple cause and effect.

We, all of us, bitch and moan overtime when we see a news article about the crime levels in SA... it's the f***ing criminals this, the f***ing criminals that, all the time... Yet we seem to give those kind of people a pass when they steal from a WG.
Some of the moral compasses on this forum seem to be so f***ed up it would surprise me if some of you could find your way out of a bathroom.
Savanna
Savanna - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1444
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-30 14:57:28

@ FirstTeamCaptain and deamonza well said. I was scared to give my opinion as many of us are ridiculed but what is fair is fair but in saying so we need to be sure of our facts before posting such information.
oraljim
oraljim - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 541
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 15:17:53

On 2015-11-30 14:39:00 deamonza said:
Trust, was that bond not already broken when the punter stole from her ? Why should a WG be held to higher standard then a common thief ?

It's pretty simple really. There is a *CLAIM* of theft, with no way for anyone to verify it. As has been pointed out numerous times already, it could have dropped on the floor, or she put it in her jewelry box and forget, a million possible things. Point is, it is just a CLAIM. Posting that number was a FACT. So yes, she has broken more trust.

That is all completely aside from all the other trite sayings like "innocent until proven guilty" or "two wrongs don't make a right". It is also completely ignoring the considerable ethical deficit that is "vigilante justice". Even supposing he really did steal the ring, the appropriate response is to report it to the police, and on the private forum that girls have exactly for warning each other against such assholes. Posting when you are butt-hurt, and posting the wrong info besides, is a completely inappropriate response.

She's apologised and the number has been edited out by the admin so as much remedial action as can be taken has been. All I know is, even if she was my type, I wouldn't visit Trixie after this. Unfortunate, but true.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-11-30 15:22:50

Note to self:

STAY AWAY FROM TRIXIE!

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 211
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 16:26:53

Hell, I'm concerned about any wg now after this.

I've had a wg decide it was cool to randomly start messaging me asking what time I'll be there and stuff who I have not called or seen in week. Obviously got me mixed up with another person but 5 miss calls and 3 messages through the day when my phone was off.

Quite a few others have decided to send an sms to say they're "available now" many hours after I'd tried to call. Some even thought it nice to list some of their services.

Just glad I had a punting phone in those instances.

Had an instance though on my normal number where I ended up using it since it was a very popular wg and difficult to get a hold off so didn't want to have to boot up a punting phone each time I tried. After finally speaking to her and mentioning that I can get the details on the forum but not on the phone, I got the ESA mail, mms, and WhatsApp message with a long detailed offering and price. No way out of that being a mistakefor thecwrong person when it's sent to you in so many methods amd the profile pic could never be explained as something else. I quickly blocked the number om everything and got my punting phone. All punters should get one.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-11-30 16:44:48

On 2015-11-30 15:17:53 oraljim said:

It's pretty simple really. There is a *CLAIM* of theft, with no way for anyone to verify it. As has been pointed out numerous times already, it could have dropped on the floor, or she put it in her jewelry box and forget, a million possible things. Point is, it is just a CLAIM. Posting that number was a FACT. So yes, she has broken more trust..

Once again I will point out the double standard... When a WG is "claimed" to have stolen there is no independent inquest or anything else. It is a chorus of cries to ban her, etc,etc... There is no suggestion that he might have dropped it, or it's stuck in between a seat cushion... I have seen none of that at all.
There are not reports to the police, or a private forum for us to bitch about her, no... the result is cast in stone. How many times have we seen it where a punter has come on here and said something completely unsubstantiated and the punters have dug in and ripped her apart, only for it to turn out that the punter was a lying arse-hat and lo and behold... not a single apology from those who shredded her. Is this not vigilante justice ?

When a WG is claimed to have done any number of things the vitriol that comes forth from some of the "fine gentlemen" here is astounding in it's viciousness and yet when the tables are turned the WG is still crucified and the punter excused as he needs his privacy...

Bullshit, if you are going to steal from a WG then you must expect some form of response, if it means your number is published then cry me a frikking river you should have thought about it before you decided on thievery.

How about holding yourselves to the same standard you expect of the ladies here...
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 16:49:04

"WG then you must expect some form of response, if it means your number is published then cry me a frikking river you should have thought about it before you decided on thievery"

Yeah, but say now you didn't do it, she merely lost it and finds it a day later?
She then cries you a frikking river on this forum, sorrosorrysorry, but that won't help your divorce lawyer...
Jameslasting
Jameslasting - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 16:49:13

To be sure: Stay away from Trixie

To be even surer: Lalita get knotted
Jameslasting
Jameslasting - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 208
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 16:51:17

How exactly does the world come to an end because a WG mislaid her ring?

I'm considering cancelling my so-called Gold membership.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-11-30 16:53:03

On 2015-11-30 16:49:04 Chmoks said:
if it means your number is published then cry me a frikking river you should have thought about it before you decided on thievery"

Yeah, but say now you didn't do it, she merely lost it and finds it a day later?

I take this stuff called money and buy yet another cheap as chips pay as you go sim at the airport (So you don't have to RICA)... So complicated.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.