Navigation
Trixie
Trixie - OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-29 19:47:59
Edited: 2015-11-30 09:31:54

I activated my add yesterday and everything was going well till a punter rocked up at my apartment for an hour booking around 3pm today. He entered the bedroom like usual I collected fee upfront. We got down to business and he wanted to do me raw and I refused and made him put on protection. He was struggling to finish. He made sure i work for that R500. He finally finish but as he was taking his things from my dressing table he also picked up my silver ring worth R500. Been trying to get hold of him since and he is not picking or responding to my sms. Note by admin : information removed as this information is incorrect and personal details may NOT be posted on our forum . Waiting on the building owners to give me his number plate from the cctv footage of where he was parked. I am honestly having a shitty Sunday now. I am a kind hearted friendly harmless young lady just trying to earn a few bucks. Why wld this happen to me??? *SOBS*
Taylor
Taylor - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 34
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-30 08:17:06

Trixie type that number into google. His info is there. I just looked up.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-11-30 08:22:44

Trixie

I do not agree with what he has done, but not a good idea to put a punters phone number on the open forum. My advice would be for you to remove the number. I do believe there is an internal discussion forum available to the ladies only where you can put those details up for your fellow WG's and MG's to warn them about the guy.
CozyHaven
CozyHaven - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 260
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 08:35:16

The damage has been done already. Many have saved his number, looked up his place of work and now have his name!
Karma is a bitch, ain't it???
jtrdbn
jtrdbn - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 188
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 08:43:27
Edited: 2015-11-30 08:43:49

This guy and his wife are semi known in the crossfit/fitness world. This is going to be entertaining. *Grabs popcorn*
oraljim
oraljim - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 536
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 08:52:11

I really don't mean to sound harsh but I sincerely hope that Trixie is banned for life for posting his number here on an open forum. Sounds to me like there is plenty of scope for this having been an honest mistake that he scooped up your ring along with his stuff. You lost a R500 ring. By posting his number here on an open forum you could have cost him a marriage, a career, a reputation. There is absolutely no justification for that when you have a private forum that is NOT crawled by Google where you can post this stuff. What you did to him was orders of magnitude worse.
Monika
Monika - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 89
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-30 08:56:47

@ oraljim. Let's not be too hasty as u can see dear miss trixie has not used the forum from the time she has joined. A simple suggestion would do as in ask dear old Eddie to remove her post. Although damage has been done. No need for a ban
oraljim
oraljim - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 538
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 09:07:45

@monika I understand she may be a "newbie" to the forum. The problem is, that mistake has consequences *far* beyond a simple lost ring. If you are a new driver and you knock a pedestrian over, it is no less your fault.

I have nothing against her personally, I don't know her at all, but posting a punter's number in an open forum - come on, you don't need to be a forum veteran to know that that is not an appropriate action.
Monika
Monika - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 90
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-30 09:11:58

I do understand u fully but give the girl a break. She's young and a newbie.... @ trixie hope u learning hun not all is rosy even here on the forum love
Jazmine
Jazmine - Re: OMG why would a punter steal from a WG???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 254
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-30 09:14:15

@oral... If he picked it up by mistake why isn't he responding to her calls or texts... But I do agree that it wasnt right to post it on the public forum ... @Trix the PVT girls forum are for complaints like these hun

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.