Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Lady Ray
Lady Ray
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-11-25 07:37:56

I will be writing a review soon. For the meantime I just wanted to say OMG, with a shadow of a doubt, the best sensual experience I have ever ever had. Better than any blow or FH you will ever experience IMHO.
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Lady Ray
Re: Lady Ray
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 522
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-25 08:07:36

I agree she is fantastic. I wanted to review her but couldn't find her ad. Not sure about the "better than any blow or FH" bit though :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Lady Ray
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-11-25 08:46:11

@oraljim,not sure about you, but I have never experienced multiple orgasms and as intense orgasm from oral or FH.
oraljim
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 524
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-25 09:06:56

If you've achieved multiple orgasms perhaps I am doing something wrong with the lovely Lady Ray and should let her "drive" more :)
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-11-25 10:22:25

I surrendered completely to Lady Ray.
Lady Ray
Lady Ray - Re: Lady Ray
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-26 08:06:08

A heartfelt thank you gentlemen! I am honored and humbled that you would hold me with such high esteem. Living up to your expectations is a huge achievement in itself. I trust that in this journey I would aspire to provide a service on par with the stunning legends that grace this platform

The greatest compliment paid is achieving multiple orgasms and for that Pontix I thank you for the trust you placed in me with your total surrender. See you when I return from Durban x

My dearest Oraljim.....perhaps you should let me "drive" more :D not sure you would manage a session in total silence? see you soon x
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-11-26 10:18:18

Meant every word especially the best sensual experience I have ever had. From the way you start all the way to the end.
oraljim
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 525
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-26 10:49:13

@Lady Ray silence? ME? I've got more chance of falling pregnant with YOUR baby dear :)
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Lady Ray
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 641
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-26 11:34:14

Oraljim. Miss rays ad is back and theirs a suprise I believe on monday next week. Tell her what u looking for and u'lle be suprised bro she'lle definetly exceed your expectations she defeinetly gave me one of my best experiences thus far.
Lady Ray
Lady Ray - Re: Lady Ray
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 45
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-26 13:07:41

And that's exactly what i'm talking about Oraljim....we are definitely going to have to work on the silence in our next session :D ha ha ha and what are the chances that you would offer yourself to me that you might carry my baby???? ROTFL

Kameshang....close to my heart you are! I simply cannot wait to have you over again! Your gracious compliments....thank you x

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.