Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-19 14:27:32

Name: Shelly

City: Pretoria

Area: Silverton

Full Profile: [View Shelly's Full Profile]

After taking a supply chain lunch break, I quickly checked out Shelly on Esa.Her telephone manners we top notch. The venue is a worn down house near Silverton. When I arrived she met me at the entrance wearing red lace bloody underwear. Proceeded to the bedroom,where she deep throated my shlong as I was fingerings her. She said plz ur gonna make me come. I want ur disk to make me come. I put her on her back and hammered away. OBJECTIVE:operation make her come. Made her come twice & that pushs is nice. P.s. Shelly looks Like Serena Williams. Well shaped butt & strong thighs. So if u gonna go to her, u better have stamina. If ur lazy & unfit, she ain't gonna feel you. She is worth it!!!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
skhalo
skhalo - Re: Review - Shelly - Silverton Pretoria
Re: Review - Shelly - Silverton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-19 18:51:25

Guys apologies about the phone auto text correction tendencies
Shelly
Shelly - Re: Review - Shelly - Silverton Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-19 19:34:01

Thank you my Darling xoxoxoxo
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Shelly - Silverton Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-11-26 15:33:49

Amazing spur of the moment experience! Sex fucken fantastic!! Can't wait for the next opportunity to make my fantasies come true

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
skhalo
skhalo - Re: Review - Shelly - Silverton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-17 01:13:45

I had to go back again to put my name on this punani. I love fucking this girl. Her body is built like a race horse. I have built a good rapor with her which includes mutual respect. I called her and told her I was on my way, to that she must wear a dress with no panties on. When I showed up & saw those sexy thighs I just lost it. As mentioned before, this girl is well built so you gotta know ur story, otherwise u will leave there feeling like u never got ur money's worth-basically she can take dick so be prepared. The Bj was great, but again u need good rapor with her for her to do what u ask. So when I said deep throat, she went for it without complaining I think it turned her on. I gave the venue a 2 because it needs work-its basically a dump. I suggest the owner "Abbednigo" to invest in revamping the house, otherwise he's gonna loose those girls. Lastly thanks Shelly for following my advice on the black lingerie-looks awesome!! U know what's next....

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Shelly
Shelly - Re: Review - Shelly - Silverton Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-12-17 10:36:06

Mmmmm thanx babe...hoping to fuck you soon..xoxoxo
venndi
venndi - Re: Review - Shelly - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Re: Review - Shelly - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-30 22:55:20

Area: Centurion/Rooihuiskraal

I miss you.

Those are here 3 words I promised her. That all I wanted to leave as a review but esa did not let me.

Guys this is a 1 in a million experience. She looks and sounds very intimidating at first. Maybe it's just me. She is a bit taller than me so she commanded respect and exerted some form of control over me just by staring.

It did not yak time when I started to understand her. She is sweet, soft, warm. She is a professional massage therapist so you will loose yourself for a while just concentrating on what she does with her fingers.

This is a very strong fit lady. I know and believe the previous reviewer when he compared her to Serena. Spot on.

My member was up the whole time. Even after round 1 I could not get him down. She rode me so good and reminded me of home. We made love. I lost count of how many times she "came" she did too.

We took a break and chatted. Before I know it we were at it again. At this point my hour had been up already by some 10 min, but hey. She said " let's have a quickie" this for was heaven on earth.

I came on top. She masters this position. She has a way of moving her body so that you feel her cookie. She moans for real at this point. She is whispering to me " I can't come again. I can't come so many times" I am really into this now. Our lips locked and we came agin at the same time. Her 1 foot was on the air. I kept on looking at it and thought "wtf" how does she do that.

This was magical. She told she will review me instead. "Shelly I will listen on the radio" ????????????

Pity it was her last day. I told her to get married and never come back. This is the iish that "sins of pleasure" are made of. As muc as it pains me to say this, I wish I'm unfortunate enough never to see her again. It would be so wrong to repeat this.

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

4u2nvy
4u2nvy - Re: Review - Shelly - Silverton Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-31 05:34:33

Hey Shelly, what are the prices/donations please?
Shelly
Shelly - Re: Review - Shelly - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Shelly - Gezina Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-07 12:52:18

Dankie my Babe..you were Great yourself...We Make a Great Team xoxoxo
skyeagle
skyeagle - Re: Review - Shelly - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Shelly - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-18 19:43:20

Area: Gezina

A lovely girl and really willing to please. Kisses very well. Romantic and gentle. But oh what a letdown when after the umpteenth time someone came knocking on the door. I would return if there was privacy. Shelly, thanks but privacy should be a higher priority.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.