Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Britney - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Britney - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-09-18 12:51:08

Thank you sweety glad you appreciate the honest review and I will be back again.

Once again gents she is professional.

Cheers
Bowie
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-09-18 14:03:35

Regarding on the "red" when working.

I started a thread on the forum and about a week ago.

Surprisingly some guys love it as a fetish

Some girls don't know exactly when it starts

Another punter told me maybe I go too hard at it and deep lol

Cheers
Bowie
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Saskia - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Saskia - Randburg Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2016-09-26 17:05:45

Name: Saskia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Saskia's Full Profile]

I visited Saskia about two months ago and feel compelled to write this review due to some of the bad press she received. If my two cents means anything on this website I agree with Ash Bowie. She's an awesome gal trying to make a living. The service I received was sensual and she very attentive to my needs.
I think she's pretty and she has a lovely body and cleanliness is paramount. She smelt divine and tasted great too.
She wasn't best punt yes, and maybe the venue privacy could be better but it was clean and she's definitely someone I'll see again. She's also not too expensive.
Thanks Saskia, see you soon

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Saskia
Saskia - Re: Review - Britney - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-26 18:58:59

Very nice review. Very true also. Thanks babe. Hope to see u soon.
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2016-09-28 14:43:48

On 2016-09-09 14:14:55 shahiemgmail said:
On 2016-08-19 16:11:29 Saskia said: I dont tollerate any substances. I apologise for the way i left. And without saying anything. U are more than welcome to come see me by my place.

wait what? substances? are you accusing me of substance abuse? i dont even drink! You apologize for the way you left...what with my money???? you offering for me to come by your place then send me a PM and i will come around.

Well i am a regular on this site and have had few memorial dates with the ladies here, none as bad as the one ive had with Saskia, despite me keeping it clean and even asking her to inbox me so that we can resolve our matter of her leaving with my money for no servic rendered. well i cant in good conscience just leave it at that now can I?
Saskia
Saskia - Re: Review - Britney - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-29 10:37:38

Come on now . Did i not send u a message to apologise and said u more than welcome to come see me. U rather go pm punters asking my adress. Stop this shit now pls.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-09-29 13:00:36

On 2016-09-29 10:37:38 Saskia said:
Come on now . Did i not send u a message to apologise and said u more than welcome to come see me. U rather go pm punters asking my adress. Stop this shit now pls.

Apologised you did (does not mean i accepted as i lost 2 hours of servce paid for not received), i responded by saying pm me and then you can make the arrangement to either pay me back or render the service i paid for that is what i tried to achieve thru PM off public view, which you did not do, you know what you did and that it was wrong but you choose the hard road whereas i offered to resolve amicably. You have been given opportunity to put to an end.
If you were me would you also not take the same route i have to try and inform people? look at it from my perspective little lady.
Toadie
Toadie - Re: Review - Britney - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 654
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-29 15:45:29
Edited: 2016-09-29 15:48:31

I was the first one to post a review on the then Britney. I got the impression that she was a bit new in the industry and still had to find her feet. In spite of this though, I did indeed have a good time with her.
By the number of my posts, one can deduce that I am a reliable punter, so my review can be trusted.
Frankly I'm a bit shocked at some of the reviews that followed. And its a BIG no no in my book to abscond with a client's money - shame on you Saskia.But I reckon we're not getting the full story on this, which I think is indeed the case. What makes me come to this conclusion is that Saskia KNOWS that any misconduct from her would probably appear on ESA, so its crazy to even try a stunt like this. Giving a punter kak service on a bad day, or whatever, is one thing. STEALING from a punter is like a capital CRIME on ESA.
Frankly, Shahiem, you're a bit of a dope to fall for the " I left my bag in the car " story, unless this was your first punt ever.

There is more to this story than meets the eye.
MarcusR
MarcusR - Re: Review - Saskia - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Saskia - Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-03 15:07:09

Name: Saskia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Saskia's Full Profile]

Listen I think you guys are giving this lass a hard time for nothing. Seems to me it's a combo or bad press and bad timing.

I've been to her several times and she always been nice and we get on fine!

As one of the other punters said she is new and may still be learning the ropes but she does sure try to please!

She seems an honest enough girl and guess there's always 2 sides to a story. Personally I'll be back to see her, I think she and I have unfinished business! Lol

Saskia you are lovely, Thank you!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-03 23:00:31

Fully agree with MarcusR.

This is a good lady and highly recommended.

I have sent two friends to her and they had a good time.

Will see you soon again babes and thanks for the chats as well.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.