Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-15 21:29:51

Name: Sade

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Sade's Full Profile]

Whilst recently browsing ESA, I came across this mature newbie by the name of Sade. My attention was instantaneously pricked when I viewed her photo profile as it radiated such sensual confidence and a real class of style and sophistication almost to the point of being chic. As I prefer a more mature WG, I immediately put Sade on my to-do list. last Friday afternoon I booked this lady for a two hour session and one word says it all - WOW - , from the moment I set my eyes on her, I realized that this is a real lady which certainly towers head and shoulder above al lot of WG I certainly have met. She carries age exceptionally well and her total appearance exudes so much panache, grace and sex appeal. After we sat and spoke for the first 30 or so minutes, I certainly came to the conclusion that this is no ordinary WG - she is unquestionably a lady that falls into a totally different category - she has such a warm, caring , charming and above all intelligent personality. It is such a pleasure to talk to someone of this calibre. Thereafter I took a shower to the reason for me being there - the intimate action. Sade certainly has no hang-ups when it comes to this department. We had an hour of pure bliss. She allowed me to go down on her without any hesitation and she enjoyed me pleasuring her in that manner. the BJ was out of this world and the penetration from different perspectives were equally mind blowing that after after a number of climaxes left both of us drained and sweating profusely.
There is no doubt that Sade is always prepared to give her all, and more.... she is without question an exceptional woman - in fact a real lady. Thank you Sade for an incomparable two hours spent with you - I will most certainly and definitely be seeing you again and again.......
PS - I have not rated privacy as the venue is a Randburg club.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sade - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sade - Randburg Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-03-30 08:34:10

Area: Randburg

Spent a blissful afternoon with this gorgeous lady. Her venue is private, and tastefully decorated. All amenities expected are there and offered. She is amazingly sensual and a real beauty. The service was unrushed and out of this world. A real classy lady and experience, fully recommended.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
morgal
morgal - Re: Review - Sade - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sade - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-18 16:13:29

Area: Randburg/North Riding

I had last seen Sade in November 2015 where she worked from a venue and this lady made my knees buckle then..... Browsing her profile now, I noticed now that a private apartment and I therefore decided to visit her again.
I had an afternoon available last week, so I decided to call Sade to rekindle our previous encounter and therefore make another appointment. Her very pleasant and intellectual telephone manner immediately re-affirmed my decision and what a pleasure it turned out to be - it most certainly proved to be worth it. I was greeted by the most stunning and beautiful woman in a sexy lingerie with such an alluring sensual and attractive smile. The apartment is very private and is so strikingly and tastefully decorated that one would think they are entering a six star hotel establishment. I was immediately offer a drink from her well stocked liquor trolley which I turned down as I just had a soft drink earlier.
We sat for a while chatting and catching up on our lives since my last visit and I must re-iterate what a pleasurable experience it is to talk and discuss topics with such a classy and highly intelligent lady. One can immediately deduce that Sade has an ultra high standard to detail. Her blonde hair was made up, her hands and nails are impeccable with her feet and toes even more so, and her make up was so tastefully done . She has the most amazing smile with such an awesome personality and such a great character .
Sade then lead me to the bedroom which left me breathless at first - absolutely clean, neat and tidy and again so tastefully decorated. This confirmed that this is a special lady and thus needs to be treated as such. An utterly clean, organized bathroom and shower facility was available with clean fresh towels. By now I was rearing to play and wanting to calm Sade's feisty mood. Trying to keep up with Sade was near impossible but I certainly relished all the challenges from a mind blowing oral to swopping to various positions. Her sensual appetite is insatiable which turned me into a ravenous beast which I did not know even existed within me. She really knows how to use her hot sexy body which resulted in both of us climaxing with the most unforgettable experience that literally even the bed moved. This proved to be an amazing experience and I am convinced that she will never cease to amaze and astound and that future encounters with her will just get better and better. This was for me as a whole, an earth shattering experience.
I left her apartment with my body still quivering and cannot wait to have another encounter with her. There is no bout that Sade definitely goes out of her way to make you feel at ease. She is so spontaneous and ensures that she gives her all. Thank you Sade - hope to see you very soon again.....

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

accraace
accraace - Re: Review - Sade - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-03 20:41:55

Sade is class personified and is in great condition.
No comment about the venue can match what has alrready been detailed - it is first class and secure and private.
For a very long time I have been looking for a quality partner who is well educated, widely read and worldly wise.
There was no rush - we got acquainted in a varied chat and I was offered my choice of beverage from a well stocked bar.
Sade is not for those looking for a quickie, my time was unrushed and almost all my requests were met and exceeded.
This is a very good looking mature woman that anyone over 40 would be pleased to meet and enjoy.
You could take Sade on your arm almost anywhere and would turn heads.
I have met a most interesting new friend and I advise you to follow this route if your budget can stand it.
Sade is more expensive but delivers real value - and that is what maters to most.

Ratings:

Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

accraace
accraace - Re: Review - Sade - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-03 20:41:59

Sade is class personified and is in great condition.
No comment about the venue can match what has alrready been detailed - it is first class and secure and private.
For a very long time I have been looking for a quality partner who is well educated, widely read and worldly wise.
There was no rush - we got acquainted in a varied chat and I was offered my choice of beverage from a well stocked bar.
Sade is not for those looking for a quickie, my time was unrushed and almost all my requests were met and exceeded.
This is a very good looking mature woman that anyone over 40 would be pleased to meet and enjoy.
You could take Sade on your arm almost anywhere and would turn heads.
I have met a most interesting new friend and I advise you to follow this route if your budget can stand it.
Sade is more expensive but delivers real value - and that is what maters to most.

Ratings:

Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

morgal
morgal - Re: Review - Lady Sade - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lady Sade - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-02 13:33:56

Name: Lady Sade

Full Profile: [View Lady Sade's Full Profile]

It has been a good 18 months since I last saw Lady Sade, and I was delighted to see her return on ESA after quite an absence. I made telephonic contact with her, and was immediately impressed at her recollection of our previous acquaintance and her impeccable telephone manner and etiquette. That sealed the deal and I made arrangements to meet up with her again.

On arrival at her private apartment, I was met by Sade in a most welcoming and friendly manner and I was left I awe with her outstanding beauty , presentation and wonderful outgoing personality. She looked even more gorgeous now than when I last met her, with such a confident and youthful disposition. She most certainly does not exhibit her age, which is an attribute to the way she looks after herself. Her apartment and facilities are immaculately neat and clean with drinks and all the necessary amenities in place.

Lady Sade is a real rare gem, extremely charming and fun to be with, with an insatiable almost ravenous libido. She is certainly not a clock watcher and you will be assured of a totally unrushed experience which will leave you totally satisfied and planning for another satisfying encounter soon.

If you are looking for a quickie, Lady Sade is not the person. Her rates are most certainly justified and I can assure you that it is money well spent, the time spent with her is well worth it.. Gents if you are looking for someone on the mature and experienced side, I would highly recommend this WG.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lady Sade
Lady Sade - Re: Review - Sade - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sade - Randburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 130
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-02-04 16:05:54

@Morgal it was great to see you after such a long time. Look forward to seeing you again. I always enjoy our HOT sessions together.

Hot kisses

Lady Sade
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lady Sade - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-05 20:47:12

After following her posts on the forum for a while I was intrigued by Lady Sade. Saw her face pics in her private gallery and just had to meet her.

I was not disappointed and very glad I made the trip to her.

She has a very sexy voice and great telephone manner. I found her upmarket house easily and parking was safe and secure.

She met me at the door in very sexy lingerie and I was offered a very welcome drink. She was just as I imagined her to be and we had a great chat...like old friends.

Im not discussing what happened in the bedroom (go and experience this lovely lady for yourselves)...but she lived up to all my expectations and honoured all that was promised and more. No rush...an all round awesome time spend with Lady Sade.

I will definitely be back to see her again.

Thank you Lady Sade...for everything. You are one of the better ladies I have had the honor to spend my time with. I will be back.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

OJS
OJS - Re: Review - Lady Sade - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-07 16:59:38

A charming and very attractive Lady,Sade is very sexy and caring and takes pride in her work. She knows how to please a man.
I will see her again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

cherryluver
cherryluver - Re: Review - Lady Sade - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-05 15:23:29

I have been viewing ESA for quite some time with a particular interest in the more mature WG's. Lady Sade has attracted my attention for some time and after reading some of her reviews,I decided to take the plunge and visit her.
All I can say is that, what has been commented in the previous reviews is most certainly true and worthy of this Lady - she needs to be rated even higher. Her photos do her no justice - she is a complete knockout ; absolutely stunningly beautiful for her age. highly intelligent with a most wonderful friendly personality. She works fro a private apartment which is truly pristine and spotless.
Her service is unsurpassed and beyond superlative with your satisfaction being her paramount concern. Gents, I can assure you that Lady Sade is no kitten in bed , maybe it is her experience and maturity showing through. You will have no regrets after leaving her, in fact, I am sure, that you will, like myself, be planning for the next visit- soonest as possible......

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.