Navigation
Meg
Meg - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 574
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-07 08:23:00

Rossia I admire youre courage girl. Hats of to you. Hope you make a lot of business and keep all our horny gents happy. Good luck to you, and the unknown journey youre traveling on.;-)
buzzy64
buzzy64 - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-07 11:46:32

i actually have a complaint>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

open Rossias profile and wow the first picture that stunning rear.
then i read no greek.

TORTURE!

the end
Rossia
Rossia - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 471
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-07 18:12:23

@buzzy64, never give up hope:)mon amour....
prozac82
prozac82 - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 241
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-08 05:16:32

The last picture in her profile. My word she is hot
buzzy64
buzzy64 - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-08 12:31:35

the day she offers greek im there. whatever the cost.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-11-18 15:10:38
Edited: 2015-11-18 15:23:04

WOW!! this thread just shocked me, im not really shocked by the decision as much as some people thinking its "bravary" on her part to make such a decision unless they meant the announcement, is it brave to open your services up to other races? ignorance is rife... and to you Rossia!! well done for no longer avoiding the good stuff... like the other punter kept asking... pls give us a blow by blow encounter of your first dark chocolate session and tell us if you were as comfortable and open? id also like to hear how the guy felt after visiting you. You keep saying its what you wanted to do which leads me to believe until now you secretly craved a bit of chocolate but couldnt risk not being paid or short changed. pls do tell. ive honestly looked past your profile all these years thanks to the ROAR sign but im not sure what kind of service youd give me if i did visit.
JumpoffJoey
JumpoffJoey - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-19 04:40:23

WOW this thread is SHOCKING. South Africans REALLY need to travel more.I have NOT beeb to North Africa but i've heard racist stories of how they treat " AFRICANS". Funny thing is when i lived in france for 2 years in the Banlieue which means projects in french we all got along sooo well coz we have the same struggles. Until today my closest friends are berber and arabic. in my 2 years in france i dated countless arabic and berber ladies. Some of ya'll on this forum probably do not know what a berber is? right?. Nway Rossia big shout out to you you are a stunning lady. If you were not sooo far i would visit you. I am a tan boy. Half Dominican half puerto rican i consider myself black but when i moved to South Africa i am called " Coloured" what ever that means. My whole life i thought i was black tilll i moved here. Let me not hi jack your thread once again congrats boo boo, so proud of you.
jackd14u
jackd14u - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-19 05:42:12

Spot on Jumpoffjoey - Some of the closed minded bigots are an embarrassment
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-11-19 19:01:40

If you base your life decisions on what you've been told, then you would not be in this industry. Just saying...didn't mean to rain on this parade.
martinm
martinm - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 943
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-19 19:11:36

I wonder just how many African gents have taken up Rossia' s offer so far? Go for it guys!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.