Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Massage Venues...SMH
Massage Venues...SMH
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2024-05-05 18:06:58

Somethings about these massage venues who hire these receptionists that want to gatekeep prices don't sit right with me.
It feels like when you want to get busy with a girl but her bestfriend that you don't want tries to gatekeep her from you.

But all jokes aside and to get to the point, why don't these places just let girls answer their own damn messages so the client and girl can communicate clearly and directly?

And don't let me get started with the classic "Discuss with the lady in the room" bullshit...
So what you're saying is I must come to the venue, pay at reception to go to the room with her, go to the room to open the mystery price box of services, fork out another however much thousand and then we fuck?

Like...BRUH

And the excuse of "we aren't a FH venue, we're a massage venue" is the biggest load of shit because if so why you letting these girls fuck and suck dick at the venue in the first place then??
Wouldn'that infact make you an FH venue or is that just a facade to charge an extra 1k and call it a room fee?

And to any girl on here with the excuse of not wanting to answer messages because it's "tiring" or because "I'm busy with bookings so I can't answer"...get a grip and stop being lazy.
I've seen girls who do this shit independently with nobody to answer their messages but themselves make hella money and still get to top ten on this platform.

So to end my rant, I'll firstly give all the independant queens who aren't in the shackles of these venues a big ups. I think I speak for all of us when I say we appreciate yall for real.

And to the gatekeeping temps amd venue owners, get a life or maybe an ad and start accepting some bookings instead of watching from the sidelines.

Asb en dankie. Bye.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Massage Venues...SMH
Re: Massage Venues...SMH
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2024-05-05 18:17:07

I think you can start by shutting the fuck up.

No one cares about your social problems and your dumb opinions.
Exxon
Exxon - Re: Massage Venues...SMH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 530
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-05 18:21:32

Is this money or ultrasuperfuck's other persona?
Stem
Stem - Re: Massage Venues...SMH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1295
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-06 10:00:54

Deleted after 40 posts. Some 11 year old that is trying to find his balls.

On 2024-05-05 18:17:07 [deleted] said:
] I think you can start by shutting the fuck up.

No one cares about your social problems and your dumb opinions.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.