Janine
Janine - Janine
Janine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 191
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-06 12:57:59

Hello Darlings,

I have had a huge influx of calls yesterday and today, besides the regular gents, a lot of new numbers. Murphy’s Law as these were the two days I decided to take off from my sexy playful self and tackle the giant admin pile of filling out maintenance forms. X-(

I will be my full sexy self from tomorrow onwards; however tomorrow will be a short day. As we all know I am an early bird, but not such an early playful bird, although I do try sometimes. ; -p

And as for the late afternoon, early evening bookings no can do tomorrow, due to the rugby. ;-D

I also just want to say a Huge Big Thank You to all of you, whom have supported me and my little one, oh and don’t forget my big baby The POODLE. ; -)

I have had some Wonderful Blessings this year, and also some serious slaps along the way, but I guess this is the Yin and Yang of life.

My apologies to all of you whom I have not managed to reply to be it PM’s right through to Whatsapp’s. I know there are some from a loooooonnnggg time ago too. So I do apologize to you all as well.

Please don’t give up. *Big Droopy Puppy Eyes*

You all have a wonderful day now, and do enjoy the rugby tomorrow. ; -D

Toodeloo
XxX
; -)
Curt
Curt - Re: Janine
Re: Janine
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1221
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-06 13:07:26

Hiya.... Sorry about the other day but couldn't get away. When in the area again you will be the first to know.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Janine
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-06 13:35:15

maintenance forms?

Crave
Crave - Re: Janine
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 714
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-06 14:08:17

@Ash. I hear everyone singing "it wasn't me"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.