Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Punters being taken for a ride
Punters being taken for a ride
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-06 11:13:32

I know this has been raised before , but this is the one thing that makes me want to stop punting. We pay for a certain service and a certain time to be given and spend with a lady of choice. Yesterday I arrived at a lady @ 13h23 vehicle ignition switched off according to my tracking device went in and paid for an hour. Vehicle ignition was switched on again at 13h50 which means that I spen a total of 27 minutes inside . Can I claim half my fee back then ?

This is happening too much to me now , so I guess it's old age and being full of shit that makes me think it's time to bail out finally

What i probably need is a session with Valentina to change my mind
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Punters being taken for a ride
Re: Punters being taken for a ride
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 153
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-06 11:34:39

Aai aai jy is meer as welkom om jou geld te kom haal engel. Ek was onder die indruk jy is opad na n meeting toe. Dit is wat jy gese het. Jou geldtjies wag vir jou. Jammer ek het jou teleur gestel.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Punters being taken for a ride
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-06 11:37:44

Skoolgeld daai .... Ek sal nie vir n uur book as ek nie n uur tyd het nie .....
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-06 11:47:36

@Lizaan, what you say doesn't make sense, so you cut the booking short because you thought he had a meeting to go to. How considerate of you,letting him leave early to get to his meeting,lol. The meeting is his worry, the hour he paid for is your worry. You should have focused on that.

OupaJack, take the offer of the refund or alternatively another booking.
techno80
techno80 - Re: Punters being taken for a ride
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 369
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-06 11:56:47

I know how you feel OJ. Its almost like they are doing you a favour. I had a recent booking and 40 minutes into the session, we had not started and after I threatened to walk out, only then did she show some enthusiasm.
It may be their 4th to 10th booking for the day... but i dont think they realise that it could be our only booking for the week or month.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-06 11:59:04

There are always three side to the story! LMFAO

Oupa have an Amstel and reflect on the good ones
Lizaan
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 154
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-06 12:00:45

Dalk het ek dit verkeerd gestel. Jammer dit was my fout ek vra onverskoning. Ek was verkeerd. Jammer oupa jack.
Lizaan
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 155
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-06 12:00:45

Dalk het ek dit verkeerd gestel. Jammer dit was my fout ek vra onverskoning. Ek was verkeerd. Jammer oupa jack.
2good2btrue
2good2btrue - Re: Punters being taken for a ride
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 299
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-06 12:00:50

I dont know Oupa Jack or Lizaan. This matter should have been sorted out at the booking. I admire Lizaan to respond on the public forum and let Oupa Jack have his money back and put herself out there. Her name wasnt mentioned by Oupa Jack so I have respect for Lizaan.

If you cant resolve this at the booking then I believe we can comment and this topic has been discussed on another thread.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-06 12:14:12

Having read through this I can only think that perhaps we don't have the entire story.

@OupaJoack, it's all very well and good giving us the entry and exit times but you at no point said whether the lady in question rushed you out without finishing the services you paid for, or if you told her about the meeting then she accelerated the entire booking and you left having had a happy ending even though the timing was short...

Without knowing how the very shortened booking came to be there is little advice to give.

Given that Lizaan has responded openly, clearly and offered you a refund based on your complaint I have to say that I don't see how you can feel too bad, you are certainly being treated a lot more fairly then a lot of other people have been in this type of situation.
Take your refund, and as a side lesson ensure you have a decent time gap on either side of your booking for the unforeseen, we cannot blame the girls when they rush yet we expect them to cater to our tardiness or schedule when we screw up, it cannot work without that mutual respect for the time allocated.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.