Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Fuel price is going to down
Re: Fuel price is going to down
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-06 21:59:52

Master Layden

"Do not use expletives on this forum, I pray you."
Kindly do not pray to me. I shall do that myself, thanks.

But we are on a POMPING site (how is that), so the moral highground that you are traversing is really quite transparent.

"It is ungentlemanly"
I am not a gentleman, nor do I aspire to be one, nor do I pretend to be one.
Do we now have to be gentlemen to contribute to the forum ? New rule brought in by yourself ? Good luck with that.

"and it transgresses Rule no. 1 of the ESA forum."
A quick search of the word "fucking" on this site kicked up 130 pages of several posts where the word "fucking" have been used, and interestingly enough by some very well known contributors on this site.

So I very much doubt if ESA has any problem with the extensive use of the word "fucking". I am pretty sure that they would have punished some contributors a long long time ago.

This forum has long been a source of enjoyment to me, but the hypocritical behaviour of a few sure spoils the interaction on this forum. Luckily I can remove myself from this forum tonight and recharge my batteries in the real world and leave the forum in the capable hands of some esteemed gentlemen who refuse to swear and still do things that I want to drop my head in shame. And post extensively about it as well.

But then it is maybe just me.

So Master Layden, I will leave you to it.

Kindly enjoy.

To Matthew, my sincere apologies for the circuitous route that your thread has taken.

And some things are better left unsaid.

Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Fuel price is going to down
Re: Fuel price is going to down
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 157
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-06 22:23:57

Holeeeeee fuck, wow mr Ben Layden at some point I thought you were one funny fellow, you do however come across all too often as a self righteous saggy ballsack. "With all due respect of course"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.