Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Taking advantage of WG's
Re: Taking advantage of WG's
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-06 13:05:51
Edited: 2015-10-06 13:06:34

@deamonza,good on you, by playing a role in changing that girl's life, you probably helped change the lives of an entire household, now and in the future to come. I have also helped out in ways other than giving money and didn't expect anything in return. Have helped with cv's (it's shocking what some people present as a cv), job applications, application letters, etc. As a rule I don't lend out money, people are just not trustworthy any more.
Nadia Bbw
Nadia Bbw - Re: Taking advantage of WG's
Re: Taking advantage of WG's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 936
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-06 13:20:25

For all the reasons mentioned above I have made a hard and fast rule not to be 'friends' with clients. They start off as friends and then later wanna cry that they've been used.....what about me...more often than not these punter friends have ended up using me. Forgetting wallets, bank cards swallowed, You're too good a person to be in this industry (But I'll use you for free sex). 'If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call' ~ but don't you dare take me up on this, you're a big girl you should know I don't really mean this. Or the all~time favourite......as soon as my divorce comes through~ What do you think? divorces can take very long......still waiting for that to happen.
So I'll stick to keeping things strictly business with guys I met off my ads. I have friends and I have clients and I don't mix the 2 groups.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.