Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Taking advantage of WG's
Taking advantage of WG's
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-05 14:11:25
Edited: 2015-10-05 14:15:15

A lot has been said by punters (my self included) about how we get taken for a ride by some wg's with bad service, etc. Those comments remain valid and what I want to post here should not detract from that.

I have however come to know, in my interaction with some wg's, how there are guys out there that take advantage of the situation that some girls find themselves in. Not all ladies want to be doing this for a living and a lot are quite desperate to get out. And unfortunately some are very vulnerable (and naive I will add) to approaches from punters under the guise of lending a helping hand.

For example, I know of a few ladies that are desperate to find a "normal" job and on several occasions they have been made promises by guys that they will secure them employment. One girl told me that a client has a company and he has a major contract coming through with government where after he will need her help. She told me this very excitedly. I didn't want to burst her bubble so I cautioned her and told her not to put all her eggs in one basket and apply for other jobs. Needless to say it's been a year and nothing has come through, just countless promises in return for whatever favours and freebies he could get out of her. Another girl was also promised a job and she was told once person X in the company retires on Y date she can start. Y date arrives and the excuses start. I checked on line this morning and this girl's add is still up half a year after she was promised the position.

Now we're all adults including wg's and need to take accountability for our actions, and I do not suggest that wg's are not to blame for naively falling for these scams, but gentleman, as I said in the beginning, we don't know why a lady is doing what she is doing, and not all want to be here, and some are quite desperate and vulnerable, why for the life of me would you see that as an opportunity to take advantage of someone? This is not just applicable to some wg's but to all vulnerable people, the poor, destitute and the desperate.

To wg's who this applies to, (there are many who this does not apply to), and who don't want to be in this industry, stop with the victim mentality, no one owes you anything, there isn't such thing as a job on a silver platter, take accountability for your own circumstances and future and do something about it. If you don't want to be here, sitting and waiting for clients to save you is never going to be a solution. Unfortunately you are going to have to do it yourself. Apply for positions, if you don't have the qualifications, study something, if don't have the experience, start at the bottom and work your way up.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Taking advantage of WG's
Re: Taking advantage of WG's
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-06 07:42:01

@ Longjon I do agree with you 100%. there is that saying of "If it is to good to be true, then it is not true". Finding a job in SA is not easy, the economy is in a downwards spiral and it just going to get worse. Take a hour or two of your day and start studying towards a qualification.

Ladies you should know better than any one, that there is guys that will do anything to take you for a ride and to get a freebie, not all punters are gentleman.

Naledi
Naledi - Re: Taking advantage of WG's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1867
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-06 08:28:06

Then there are some guys who are so used to WGs bending over backwards that they think its the norm.

A guy calls you for an all night, he doesn't want to pay what you charge but instead of moving along to the next girl they say things like: this is R2000 we're talking about, its already 10pm. No one will give you this money. Do you want this money or not?
When you tell them you're expecting a client, they shout and say: That guy can wait I'm 5minutes away.

This bad economy has sort of given guys some sense of entitlement. There's been an influx of bullies calling lately, they are vulgar and aggressive. Like they hold the golden key and we dare not have a say on what happens between our legs. We must take whatever is been thrown at us.

Thank heavens for the regular clientele we built up over the years :)
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-06 08:48:36

No matter the industry, you will always find your bullies, and scammers. WGs are trying to make a living like anyone else and they deserve to be able to do it in a safe and stress-free environment. Punters should be aware that their behavior can impact on a girl, be it from a minor irritation, to them feeling genuinely unsafe. You would not tolerate this in a ‘normal’ working environment, why should they?

Quite simply, if the price is stated up front and you cannot afford it, or you do not think the lady is worth it, go elsewhere! Unless a lady has up that she is doing a special, DON’T ASK for discount.
The Real Sugar Xxx
The Real Sugar Xxx - Re: Taking advantage of WG's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1487
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-06 08:58:40
Edited: 2015-10-06 09:05:11

I've had experiences where some guys will book my special and expect to come more than twice ,in a session. with a full body deep-tissue massage incl..eish some guys are not far...!!!
Others,Book all nighter and expect me to do acrobatic sexual moves at 03:00 in the morning...Yoh.. A girl needs to rest too..!!!

Savanna
Savanna - Re: Taking advantage of WG's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1304
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-06 09:09:53

Well said @Longjon. I've always said a job is only in the hat once I see the contract. Seeing is believing. Actions speak louder than words.
Meg
Meg - Re: Taking advantage of WG's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 467
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-06 10:12:11

You do get to many scammers. But we shouldn't build our hopes and future on anyone's promises, except ourselves. We never seem to know we have been con until its to late. Some gents expectations of WG is hectic. Do they ever think we get tired after a long day or week and just need a few hours rest to charge our batteries. Honestly do they do that s### at home, going right through the night with wifey? Why become a instant animal when you pay a lady. You pay for her company not to be a sex slave. Now this is to all you hero's out there. We(I) don't need saving, we need a push in the right direction. Don't try and be a hero, if you think this is going to be a easy way of getting sex by offering a girl a job, don't think you always going to get Servest, she wants to move away from this job, now she's only doing one client. Why does she wanna do that? And after a month she's back here and no job?!
Meg
Meg - Re: Taking advantage of WG's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 468
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-06 11:10:47

Sorry didn't ment to sound like a school teacher. Lol.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-06 11:11:27

It seems to me that it is the one very poor trait of a human being, "when they down kick it!"

We see this in all walks of life, just have a look at what happens to a business when it is in difficulty or worse liquidation, it is the primal instinct of cleansing out the weak, it is really sickening!

Some people should never be in a position of power! As Nads wisely mentioned, "they get a sense of entitlement"
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-06 12:35:11

To a certain degree I refuse to get involved in trying to "save" girls, who am I to try and save them... The only person who can save them is themselves and that takes work and determination.

I have at times helped out in various ways but that was always knowing full and well that I was in effect giving the money away and there would be no return.

For example, quite a few years ago I was asked to lend money for a long time regular girl to study... she wanted to get her Matric equivalency, I refused to pay her the money directly. I did pay the school directly once I was convinced they were legit and they submitted proper bills to me directly and that was on the proviso that she was attending class and passing above 60%. I also made it very clear that this was not to be paid for in trade...
This might seem cold and clinical but making it a business transaction kept everything clean and above board for both of us. She now works as a PA for an estate agency in Cape Town and I consider that more then enough return on that investment.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.