Navigation
P0rk$w0rd
P0rk$w0rd - Just don't
Just don't
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-04 19:02:26

The best of them will easily convince you that you're special, or their favourite. You might even really be her favourite. She may even invite you into her own bed. Unfortunately that doesn't change the game at all.

Don't even try get involved with a working girl outside of work.

If you succeed, you will be thoroughly fucked, emotionally and/or financially. And just when you think you can't take anymore, that's when the real fucking starts. I reckon everyone gets to make that mistake once, but god help you if you don't learn from it.

Having said that, when that painfully beautiful, bright little creature looks into your eyes; it trips some sort of goddamn override switch in a man's head that lets you believe anything. Crazy shit like "this time will be different" starts making sense.

Though if anyone has any stories with a happy ending that prove me wrong, I'd love to hear them.
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Just don't
Re: Just don't
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 562
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-05 10:18:39

It can work. My uncle married a wg and she definetly gave up being a wg and actually changed their life for the better. Honesty between two individuals the most important thing and that's reason in my opinion things don't work out.
Nadia Bbw
Nadia Bbw - Re: Just don't
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 934
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-05 10:37:22
Edited: 2015-10-05 10:39:05

Us Wgs have the same stories to tell. That one punter who says he loves you and you're too good to be doing this. Only to find he doesn't have that great job / he's married/ abusive and didn't stop punting / frightfully or obsessively jealous or possessive/ has a drinking or drug problem. Convincing ladies to leave their SOs and or kids to have a good life with him then after she's given up her whole life she gets dumped or she wakes up and realises how she was manipulated and some can't even get away.
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: Just don't
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1706
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-05 10:42:27

@ P0rk$w0rd

With due respect sir this is NOT the place to look for love. We field a multitude of emails about how wgs have wronged punters and how punters have wronged wgs.

Choosing the incorrect life/love partnership can destroy ones life completely. Be stable in yourself first, love yourself first, have self respect first only then do you likely have some to share with others.

Find LOVE elsewhere, sex and love are very different things. Learn that fast !!!

Kind regards
ESA SUPPORT
P0rk$w0rd
P0rk$w0rd - Re: Just don't
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-05 22:17:24

Thank you ESA SUPPORT, I wish I had met you years ago!

Seriously, I apologise and will make every effort to keep my (semi) creative writing exercises on more appropriate blogs. Also, to proof read when I'm sober before posting.

And sincerely, I appreciate your taking the trouble to give advice. Hopefully someone will learn something. But with all due respect, I doubt there is much I have to learn regarding "choosing the incorrect life/love partnership". I can say with confidence that I am a fucking Master in that department.

"Sex without love is as hollow and ridiculous as love without sex" -Hunter S. Thompson

[quoting someone clever makes you look clever ;)]
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Just don't
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-06 12:09:02

1st rule of punting : it's a business transaction
2nd rule of punting : when In doubt read rule number 1
Michelle
Michelle - Re: Just don't
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 152
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-06 12:56:46

I have come to realise that everything is fine as long as you face reality head on and keep it all in perspective.
Yay.Boobies
Yay.Boobies - Re: Just don't
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-06 14:38:17

Yup, it's just a business transaction. It will never be real, you have to see it like a different reality.

They will pretend you are the best and only punter.. They will tell you they only do things with you.. Meanwhile you are just one of the 10 dicks (pun intended) she will see that day and I promise she is 90% the same with everyone.

Best to remember that it's not real.. These girls do it to make sure you return.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.