Navigation
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: when somebody knows...
Re: when somebody knows...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1116
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-04 08:11:33

Ms B that word "unrequited" takes me back to high school and the English reading where I first encountered the word. Such a sad term. Black rose is truly stunning. For me it's something that defines unique beauty

Another great Live song referenced there mr peterbuck.
I would say keep writing as it may prove cathartic in the long term. If other people don't want to read it then they can ignore

Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: when somebody knows...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-04 08:22:26

Sir Buck,

With all due respect Squire, Tut Tut Tut!
Never forget Bridgitte is Russian, if in doubt please liaise with Mr Bond.
This means that, never mind whatever friendly inclination they're presented with, yellow roses to her mean the giver is Jealous - which is quite unlike friendship!
Often used as an elegantly disguised alarm bell, most often presented by an impartial 3rd party also - Interflora springs to mind here, inundated on the 8th of March scuttling many yellow's around across the various Oblasts.

If I may be so bold, after having read rather in-depth between the various lines, then you may want to stick to Red in this particular international case - or any other colour, but for Yellow.
Unless of course you're Green with it from heat to toe...
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: when somebody knows...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 290
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-04 09:23:48

Aaaah Iamfunluva....somehow I get a feeling there are many tragic Shakespearean characters on this site who know the painful meaning of "unrequited passion and doomed love affairs".

Othello and Desdemona come to mind quite a bit..

PB......I adore u and your writings.......no matter what.
Meg
Meg - Re: when somebody knows...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 463
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-04 13:13:04

The magic of black flowers has attracted our attention for centuries. Black roses appear to originate from a fairytale world. Their improbable and "unnatural" color inspires a powerful feeling of mystical expectation.

The color black has always been synonymous with death and mourning. It is thus the color of sadness and farewell. So, many people consider black roses to symbolize bereavement, loss and mortality. They are often used at funerals. A single black rose might be sent by a close friend and/or loved one leaving for a war or on a journey from which he did not expect to return.

But, a more positive meaning does exist for the black rose. It is true that black is the color of death. But death does not always cause mourning. It can also be the beginning of new things, a journey into unexplored territory.
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: when somebody knows...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1118
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-04 14:19:44
Edited: 2015-10-04 14:26:13

Thanks Meg.
But I must say all - including the "more positive" option - are very depressing
For me a black flower would symbolise mystery, intrigue & beauty. An antithesis in that it is beautiful yet dark

Ms B and Meg you two are great examples of the educated, intellectual ladies one finds in this industry where ladies are vilified as being objects and nothing more
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: when somebody knows...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-04 22:45:24

Iamfunluva

Thanks.

The insane ramblings of an old fool is not always good reading matter, but somehow there is a little that rubs off and makes it better. The last post re her was on a more positive note though after the phone call. Baby steps.

But on a personal level, really thank you.
pumkeater
pumkeater - Re: when somebody knows...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 529
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-05 18:39:05

Meg sorry but why would you copy and paste something from the net and post it here as yours?

It is visibly that those are not your words or writing skills. That's not how you write.

Yeap chmok! And welcome back.!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: when somebody knows...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-05 19:18:15

Sir Chmok

I will forgive your trespass this once, but only this once. And only because of the fact that you have been in the wilderness for so long.

Let me bring you up to speed.

Mr Bond has been tasked to convert Miss B. I am but his superior waiting on his reports, which we know is slow in cuming in.

The yellow roses that were referred to was in fact given to the Princess, with the distinct message that friendship was implied.

Red roses were the only other colour roses presented to the Princess, and the appropriate meaning was always implicit in their giving. Not that it helped much now in hindsight.

Whilst it is not impossible that Miss B could in the future be the recipient of roses from myself, yellow might, as you rightly mention, not quite convey the correct message, if such a message is to be conveyed.

But in the meantime, I will leave it to Mr Bond to keep Miss B in roses.

The green ones ? Not really an issue. This is work. Plain and simple. And the heat generated currently is from another source that is raising temperatures to boiling point on an ongoing basis. Simply looking at her pics sends (RED) blood racing to all corners at the speed of (RED) light.

For me the colour of the rose pales beside the beauty that is a rose, and the act of actually buying and presenting a rose to someone special is more meaningful than the colour itself. It simply means that you were thinking of her.

LOL

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 291
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-05 19:22:05

Chmoks......otkuda ty znayesh??????

You are very right, but when a lady receives yellow roses, and unless she has otherwise reason to believe it not given as a gentlemanly gesture, I cannot help but become weak at the knee and silly .

I love a gentleman who knows how to court/treat a lady.

And it is always wonderful to be reminded of ones girly side.

I am intrigued.....

Xxx

B.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 292
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-05 19:24:45

Touche PB.....

Great minds think alike

Or

Is it......

Fools never differ???

LOL!!!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.