Navigation
DameDaDolla
DameDaDolla - Paying the fee, not getting the service.
Paying the fee, not getting the service.
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-26 07:09:21

Hi guys. I would consider myself a rookie to esa. I just wanted to know what can I do if I payed a substantial fee for a service from a lady and she didn't do the service?. Of course she agreed to the service and everything, as well as giving me a price that I paid.
Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: Paying the fee, not getting the service.
Re: Paying the fee, not getting the service.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2807
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-26 07:16:58

Comment on her profile. Send the proof to ESA. And start reading the punting do's and donts to avoid further disappointment.
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: Paying the fee, not getting the service.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 405
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-26 07:19:23

Did u actualy went to the girl paid the rate but she didnt deliver for what u asked for.

Or did u pay the rate upfront and she didnt honour the booking. U never got to see her
Pumpkineater
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 406
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-26 07:28:01

On 2024-04-26 07:16:58 Ms Ella said:
Comment on her profile. Send the proof to ESA. And start reading the punting do's and donts to avoid further disappointment.

Thats the problem. Basic members cant comment on a girls profile.

All ESA wants to know is did u see the girl or didnt you see the girl. If you saw the girl post a review. If u didnt see the girl dont post a review.

Esa doesnt care if you got what you wanted or didnt get what you wanted. They say so in there rules.

Thats why i asked the two questions.

DickRich2
DickRich2 - Re: Paying the fee, not getting the service.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 682
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-26 07:36:31

If you didn't see her, pretty sure you can post her link here and say what happened.

Just be warned, you have to really be sure about your story because there's likely to be push-back from the lady or other punters.

It may also be worthwhile to highlight the issue with her first in case there isn't some kind of misunderstanding.

If you paid and things just played out differently, it's a bit different than if you paid and she then refused to do it.
Pumpkineater
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 407
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-26 08:51:03

I think there is much more to this story than what he is telling us.

Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Paying the fee, not getting the service.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 956
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-26 10:44:32

On 2024-04-26 08:51:03 Pumpkineater said:
I think there is much more to this story than what he is telling us.

Agreed. As is the case with so many complaining punters. One can never take a review too literally as this is how things do tend to go.
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Paying the fee, not getting the service.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1057
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-26 11:06:57

On 2024-04-26 07:09:21 DameDaDolla said:
Hi guys. I would consider myself a rookie to esa. I just wanted to know what can I do if I payed a substantial fee for a service from a lady and she didn't do the service?. Of course she agreed to the service and everything, as well as giving me a price that I paid.

Write a review and also post it as a comment on her profile as people will often not see the review. Beyond that, not much you can do.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Paying the fee, not getting the service.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6703
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-26 14:09:07

If you met her, post a review and post a link here to her profile so we can see what it's all about.

If she scammed you and took your money and you didn't get to meet her, just post a link to her profile here and tell us all the details of the experience.

N4P
Pumpkineater
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 412
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-27 11:04:24

Damedadolla if her ad is active post her link here and lets see if she is gonna respond and tell us her side of the story. Probably she didnt feel well. Or she had a crisis at home and she cant refund you cause she used the money to go home. But lets hear her side

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.