Kylie @ Elements
Kylie @ Elements - Taking advantage....
Taking advantage....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1880
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-25 17:16:04
Edited: 2024-04-25 17:36:13

Please lets name and shame the bastards that **** rapes **** massage only ladies!!!!

-- or those clients that removes the condom without the service provider's consent--

This is also rape, actually it's man sluater, as you deliberately with intent put another's health at risk!!!!

O yes, and the fuckers that actually steal money phones and any other valuables!!!!

Aswell as those with unfair and barbaric request...

Ladies let stand together and fend these disgusting men!!!!

Gather together with as much as possible information and descriptions on the private advertiser forum.

Maybe we can start a WhatsApp group???

Let's keep each other safe!

Kylie
Kylie @ Elements
Kylie @ Elements - Re: Taking advantage....
Re: Taking advantage....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1881
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-25 17:26:54
Edited: 2024-04-25 17:54:44

Lastly....

I honestly don't need any punter to reply to this .... trying to fend for the fellow punters that have suffered some indecent experience.

This is not about clients being treated unfairly or being mislead or any other significant complaint.

I am talking about " ACTUAL " Dangerous clientele, that are harming the service provider's and causing them severe distress.

Kylie
BendOver
BendOver - Re: Taking advantage....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1829
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-25 17:28:35

Kylie

Hope that you are ok.

Sorry that Ladies have to be exposed to some real nasty people.

Agree, a database of these type of people need to be created and others need to be aware of them.

Be Safe and keep well
Kylie @ Elements
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1882
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-25 17:33:48

In the last 3 weeks , I have personally experienced 2 incidents where I was nearly raped.

1st incident, the client used actual force and I had black and blue bruising as I had to fend for myself.

2nd incident, the client got me to lay down under the impression that " he wanted to massage me" in an instant moment he was on the massage plinth , in between my legs trying to penetrate (obviously without a condom).

Luckily in both situations I was strong and quick enough to fend them off and prevent the actual **rape**.

But since when must a relaxing massage and sensual release become a situation of violence and violation????
Kylie @ Elements
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1883
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-25 17:35:35

On 2024-04-25 17:28:35 BendOver said:
Kylie

Hope that you are ok.

Sorry that Ladies have to be exposed to some real nasty people.

Agree, a database of these type of people need to be created and others need to be aware of them.

Be Safe and keep well

Thank you....
BendOver
BendOver - Re: Taking advantage....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1832
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-25 17:37:44

On 2024-04-25 17:33:48 Kylie @ Elements said:
In the last 3 weeks , I have personally experienced 2 incidents where I was nearly raped.

1st incident, the client used actual force and I had black and blue bruising as I had to fend for myself.

2nd incident, the client got me to lay down under the impression that " he wanted to massage me" in an instant moment he was on the massage plinth , in between my legs trying to penetrate (obviously without a condom).

Luckily in both situations I was strong and quick enough to fend them off and prevent the actual **rape**.

But since when must a relaxing massage and sensual release become a situation of violence and violation????

That's scary..OMG

Sorry that you had to endure that..

Don't know how to react to this, shocked that people can actually try something like this and take advantage of someone else..

Glad you were able to fight him off but imagine how many other woman have not and the trauma and physical abuse they must endure.

Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Taking advantage....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14089
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-25 17:43:07
Edited: 2024-04-25 17:44:01

Lady not all on that group you might create can be trusted not to share info with punters. It happens often. Post a warning and the next thing, threats and insults..
Rather stay safe.It's called self preservation.
Kylie @ Elements
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1884
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-25 17:48:19
Edited: 2024-04-25 17:48:59

It is sad.... as we are here to deliver a quality service to our clients.

With an upbeat attitude and relaxed mind set, no one is prepared for such an indecent and sudden attack, all under the false precance of agreeing to a massage and hand relief only...

And even service providers that offers more intimate services, why abuse this person???

Do you men really realize that we have families and lives of our own....

Most ladies have 0% support from family/partnes or friends!!!

And we are here... trying to create work for ourself ,we can't necessarily find easily elsewhere!

It's disgusting to do this, just because a couple of 100 Rands excuses you of being a decent human being.
Kylie @ Elements
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1885
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-25 17:50:04

On 2024-04-25 17:43:07 Kaycee said:
Lady not all on that group you might create can be trusted not to share info with punters. It happens often. Post a warning and the next thing, threats and insults..
Rather stay safe.It's called self preservation.

Wise words... thank you.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Taking advantage....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11040
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-28 21:22:01
Edited: 2024-04-28 21:23:42

HAIBO!!!...Guys still tata ma chance!!!
Sounds like that "Lovestud" incident, from a few years ago!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.