mm4
mm4 - Golden showers and oral
Golden showers and oral
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-25 16:18:35
Edited: 2024-04-25 16:19:18

Im free tomorrow afternoon after 3pm. Any white wgs, under 30, keen to pee on me please? Must also be willing to receive muff and rim before and after the act.

You pee on me in your shower or bath, so don't worry about messing your carpets lol

Most importantly - kindly ensure that you are clean and hygienic down there please, and no bad smells (it's unfortunately VERY common these days!).

In case you have a ROAR policy, I am an older Indian gent.

Sandton area and surrounds, please pm with rates.

Thanks
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: Golden showers and oral
Re: Golden showers and oral
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1333
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-25 20:11:42
Edited: 2024-04-25 20:20:10

I know many ladies in the North and many other areas in pretoria that are very very clean.

The way you wrote it .

I am interested where you go that you can write this.
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Golden showers and oral
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1191
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-25 21:44:22

On 2024-04-25 16:18:35 mm4 said:

Most importantly - kindly ensure that you are clean and hygienic down there please, and no bad smells (it's unfortunately VERY common these days!).

On 2024-04-25 20:11:42 Beautiful Busty British Gabby said:

The way you wrote it .

I am interested where you go that you can write this.

As he said, this is becoming increasingly common, moreso on the higher end R2.5-3k ladies surprisingly. Was gonna make a separate post about this but please ladies,wash that coochie and that crack before each and every session.

One day it's fucking divine and you think we'll worth those few grand and the next session you pay more thinking it will be the same or better hopefully but you get a salty cat to eat or a smell to abort your doggie and opt for BJ to distance your nose so your can finish and leave.

These are recently events in the Sandton and surrounding areas. Hope you'll know who you'll are and clean up your detty ways. Can't be spending thousands for for a stinky hole. If the regular customers are not regular anymore, now you know why.

JP69
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Golden showers and oral
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6702
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-25 22:54:28

Yeah guys, why is this becoming common seriously? Hygiene is the basics of this business.

Another thing I picked up is they're sweaty or oily. Sweaty back or tits. Oil from the previous massage. Come on now. Maybe you wetwiped or washed your privates only but that whole time were thinking you didn't clean-up after the last guy and were licking his cum of your tits or tongue and it's disgusting and spoils the whole experience. Just stop it. And as Jack said, it's not the average or budget one's but the positively reviewed or expensive ones.

Sometimes there's reasons like one wg I visited didn't have water that day but then bloody hell be upfront about it and let us know so we can make up our own mind on what is acceptable even if that's booking another time. Rather lose that booking on that day than all the future bookings because the service that day doesn't match up to the past or usual experiences. Only kinda found out during the session when things started funny but she only told me after the session that she's got poll water to wash her hands and no shower meaning she knew before I got there but didn't disclose. Then going to work smelling of stale pussy for the day. That just leaves a bitter or should I say salty or sour taste in your mouth (puns intended) and repels future visits.

N4P

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.