Navigation
Tshepo45
Tshepo45 - Massage only booking
Massage only booking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-25 12:10:33

Just curious to hear: has one gone for a massage only booking that eventually turned into more than massage because you both felt physically attracted to each other?

Just curious if it ever happened...
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: Massage only booking
Re: Massage only booking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 402
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-25 12:24:18

It hasnt happened to me yet but i was dating a girl a few years back and she was working for one of these beauty salon places. They all over. I just cant get to the name now and she told me she fucked a guy for that reason you just mentioned. So yes. It can happen.
You shouldve seen this girl tho. Her body was like white white. Not a beauty spot or mark no where to be found on her body. her body was like a white piece of paper, I dont even think her body has ever seen the sun. ive never ever seen a body so white.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Massage only booking
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2401
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-25 12:33:19

"Massage only" as per ESA? I'd say more often than not.
Proper Beauty salon as Pumpkineater describes above, i would say very rarely. But not impossible.
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: Massage only booking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 403
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-25 13:10:51

She actualy got fired tho lol. It was in potchefstroom
Ageless
Ageless - Re: Massage only booking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 366
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-25 13:49:59

...Because of physical attraction, yes, but that's a problem as feelings started developing.....enough said.
Last week I went to a "proper massage" and she spent "too much" time on my butt and slid her hands up "too high" on my inner thigh. If it wasn't for my punting life I wouldn't have known what to do.
So I blatantly asked the question. She was very embarrassed poor thing didn't know what to do or say as she didn't want to be fired.....I left it there
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Massage only booking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1189
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-25 21:27:16

Some. Those usually turn into repeat business with longer and longer sessions as you progress.

Problem though is they start thinking you're their boyfriend after a while. Sessions become more about their pleasure and time goes to hours with most of it is you pleasuring them and you start to not even get the massage anymore because they just want action. Then you know it's time to call it quits. I mean they usually discount it like you end up staying 3-4 hours caught up in the heat of it and they charge you for 2 and you think not bad. But you realize you used to get what you want plus some in 60-90min and came prepared to pay for or usually already paid for just an hour and then topping up to essentially give her a good time so be careful of that.

JP69
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Massage only booking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1190
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-25 21:29:56
Edited: 2024-04-25 21:30:29

Also have to wonder though if "you work out huh!" and "you have such a nice/sexy body" is part of the training in massage school. They all say it so gotta think is is taught to get the guys excited.

JP69
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: Massage only booking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 519
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-26 10:38:03

More than a few massage ladies will get you just that, a massage with a hj.
The ladies that are experienced in nuru will end with that.

I did book a massage only lady a few months back and got much for than just a massage and I'm sure it was physical attraction and maybe a bit of sweet talking.
Sagat
Sagat - Re: Massage only booking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-27 09:07:06

I went to a massage only girl, like mid way through the massage I'm facing up she's massaging my legs, talking and I have my eyes closed.

She's busy talking about relationships and her man, and bam.. warm wet sloppy deep throat starts happening, no questions no nothing. I assumed physical attraction cause she said nothing and it was my second time seeing her.

In my mind it wasn't that I'm a stud. It was a logistical thing lol, some areas won't have young and fit like guys - so they see that and want in. My thoughts anyway.... Who knows lol
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Massage only booking
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2407
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-27 14:54:47

@Sagat. Those are. The best when you are lucky enough to get!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.