Navigation
Chane - Desire
Chane - Desire - Re: New house in .Menlo Park
Re: New house in .Menlo Park
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 381
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-06 22:29:07

Yewrev. If I say a month in Advance. It will be in November. I do have a reason for not having the opening before. We have so much to do so please be patient. I mentioned that there will be an opening day,but we are now revamping the house. We not ready yet. Do you understand. me now. If we plan the opening, Surely we want a grand opening. How the hell can I have a opening when we still moving in now. And what the hell is wrong in giving a date of the opening day..4 weeks from now? When we are ready.
Chane - Desire
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 382
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-06 22:29:07
Edited: 2015-10-06 22:40:51

Have a lovely evening.
Chane
Chane - Desire
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 383
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-07 07:48:56

Gosh you know that I woke up with fire in my red gstring this morning. Tell me why must there always be some peanut being sarcastic or making rude comment on the forum. Yewrev you and I have to meet in Person and I will show you what the hell I can achieve. Try me.

On 2015-10-05 15:23:10 Chane - Desire said:
Lol I will let you know a month in advance.

I can have the opening of the house a week from now
two weeks from now,when all the girls arrived and we have settled in.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: New house in .Menlo Park
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-07 08:14:11
Edited: 2015-10-07 08:16:15

Chane, my posting was not meant to offend you in any way, if I did I do humbly apologize, but in all fairness, please read your first sentence. There you mention, and I quote "Will be opening this week", and therefor the joke I made.

Once again, my apologies, and best of luck with your new venue.
Chane - Desire
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 384
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-07 08:40:26

Thank you for the apology Yewrev. Indeed I did say we are opening. But still there is so much still to do. I did also say that as soon as we have settled and all the girls arrived, I will give all the information and update you .
Thank you again
Chanê

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.