Navigation
sleekdude
sleekdude - Re: The Incredible Deception
Re: The Incredible Deception
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-02 16:01:06

It doesn't help ESA uses heavy filtering on pics. IMHO if ESA is trying to show us what we will be paying for then we should see all bumps and stretch marks and wrinkles. Because in the need that's we will encounter. This is not an instagram for personal use it an advert for what we will actually pay for.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: The Incredible Deception
Re: The Incredible Deception
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6724
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-02 16:45:57

On 2024-05-02 16:01:06 sleekdude said:
It doesn't help ESA uses heavy filtering on pics. IMHO if ESA is trying to show us what we will be paying for then we should see all bumps and stretch marks and wrinkles. Because in the need that's we will encounter. This is not an instagram for personal use it an advert for what we will actually pay for.

In actual fact, their social media platforms are actually not this bad. I've used other social media platforms to see what wgs really look like and it has saved me tons on expensive school fees. They have their filtered stuff but they also post some genuine pics which often look like a different person but they're posting them on their profile so best believe it's real. My assumption is that the worst pic you find is the closest to what they actually will look like and it's kinda proven true. Many wgs do share their other social media platforms so may as well use it. This works for girls outside the purple world too, I just started applying it here since ESA pics have become less reliable and wg profiles have become more easily available elsewhere.

N4P

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.