Cutchies Tushies & Boobies
Cutchies Tushies & Boobies - Re: Business must be Booming
Re: Business must be Booming
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 56
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-25 18:12:42
Edited: 2024-04-25 18:18:55

Kooni has a dirty mind but he has the right idea.
If u guys want to do something like that let me know.
You can go to my whatsapp for now to see all the cutchies tushies and boobies thats available now to play with. For the orgy i wil need to get the right girls together acording to your tastes and preferances
Cutchies Tushies & Boobies
Cutchies Tushies & Boobies - Re: Business must be Booming
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 58
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-25 20:34:02

For those that are interested in a mini social 4 guys 4 girls. Send me a mail so i can tell u details and it wont break the bank
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Business must be Booming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1188
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-25 21:17:53

On 2024-04-25 12:16:26 Cutchies Tushies & Boobies said:
But on a serious note. Has the online content providers taken over the business.

No, that business has ruined this business.

As for the guys skommeling at home, no only wankers do that. Men go out and fuck. The wankers are the ones with small weenies and big tummies and too embarrassed to be seen naked plus suffer from premature ejaculation so they can cum to those under 2 minute videos or 4 pics.

JP69
Rajeshk
Rajeshk - Re: Business must be Booming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-26 08:33:31

On 2024-04-25 13:09:45 Islapass said:
Booking a day in advance, wheres the excitement in that, you must be one of those married guys who has "business time" written in your wife and yours calendar for the first friday of every month, she knows she going to spur for a steak and then home for a sore arse... i would have talked myself out of a punt by 24 hours, or spent the money on something else, its impulsive for me

I guess I am just the kind of guy that likes to have his day planned out in advance. Everyone is different. I strongly disliked calling 10 girls to find who is available and then learning they won't do what I want, then scrambling to get to venue on time. My way I see the girl that I want and get the service that I want.

Out of interest I'm not married, but if I were I would 100% schedule sex in advance. Libido can be manipulated to make sure you are in the mood.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Business must be Booming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2404
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-26 12:18:07

Agree with Rajeshk. Sometimes i like spur of the moment things. But mostly, i prefer having an appointment set days in advance. I enjoy thinking of the cumming session ... :-)
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Business must be Booming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1058
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-26 12:33:39

On 2024-04-26 12:18:07 Vrik said:
Agree with Rajeshk. Sometimes i like spur of the moment things. But mostly, i prefer having an appointment set days in advance. I enjoy thinking of the cumming session ... :-)

The problem with this is being let down right before the appointment. All that anticipation goes to waste and you end up making a spur of the moment booking when you probably should not.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.