.....for the love of Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10835
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-24 08:58:55

What has the anc done?????

TRAGEDY.

TRAVESTY.

My love affair started the day I arrived in Durban way way back end of 2017.

The sensual space entered for the first time ever in 2015 (Jhb), was never left, contrary to the conspiracy theorists.and their fascination to my whereabouts, having nothing better to do but follow my boring daily ins at outs like the lapdogs they are...a finger pointed at the fucknut trouble makers both male and female.

Of course I am not including my lovers who shared of themselves in my naughty space. Thank the Almighty there have been and still are those who think I am worthy of their attention .

The balance between the good and the bad...with the good ever winning.

Durban had been a target of mine NOT ONLY to try the sensual company of Durbanites and their visitors but being the opportunist i am, for work purposes too.

It is true that the citizens of Durban can be "money pinchers" yet, honestly...? I am a money pincher too.

Don't try fleece me, scam me, disrespect my hard earned money otherwise I ain't gonna give it to you or will ask for my discount knowing the WORTH of what I might want.

Quality.
There is NO money pinching when it comes to quality priced correctly, consistency and supplying that which is promised.

THIS principle being a basic in ANY monetary dealings from service providing to any aspect of work and life.

It has kept me going and growing no matter the workspace I have occupied from my youth, youngling school days and hope I shall NEVER forget to keep myself in check.

So...Durban quickly became my want to make it my second home.

All in place and then....LOCKDOWN.

Back to the drawing board.

The interesting thing that happened after lockdown is that all the irregularities all of a sudden DARED to be addressed and were so in ones face that the corrupt thieving looting nepotist deceitful treasonous ways of the ethekweni municipality no longer flew under the radar .

But with the removal of one of the biggest thieving mayor's ever, zandile gumede, so to be replaced by another incompetent , just as corrupt Thomas Mxolisi Kaunda...the ethekweni municipality continues, under the protection of the treasonous anc to further annihilate the little that is left of Durban.

From infrastructure crumbling. To no service delivery of which which the worst to date is NO WATER FOR YEARS AND SPREADING TO OTHER AREAS OF DURBAN, to a non existent tourist drive, Ecoli a norm in the Indian Ocean, failed education facilities...CRIMINALS THE LANDLORDS OF DURBAN!!!!!...so to hold the law abiding citizens at ransom.

Why are the

Anc
Eff
Ifp
Kk...fighting for Durban when there is no drive to do anything other than money grab and f#ck the poor citizens most royally jn the ass???....as has been done to date.

Why have I NOT included the DA.

Simply because ...

The DA is the OFFICIAL OPPOSITION TO THE RULING TREASONOUS ANC....does one truly think the eff and anc shall allow the DA to succeed at anything they put their hand to????
To allow the DA to show them up for the failure they are???

Let's keep it real people...red tape seriously thick and long for the DA.

My heart breaks for I am just one of many that have had to leave Durban behind and look for greener pastures.

Those that know my shenanigans in the political space, my activities at rallies,and the like, know my plea, my call

TO VOTE!

29 MAY.

Familiarize yourself with the various political party manifestos, look at what each party may have done to date...look around you. NOT only YOUR experiences but , those that are worse off than you as well as better off than you....both are important as to why the socio-economic infrastructure is as is.

I am not a revolutionary , I am an activist and have no shame in calling out the rubbish and those that support such rubbish that is destroying any hope and growth for the future generation of SA.

To say goodbye to Durban hangs heavy on my heart.

A choice no longer.

My beautiful Durban now a destination rather than my second home.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.