Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-23 12:33:48

Name: Natalie

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Natalie's Full Profile]

Natalie is extremely beautiful and looks just like the photos on ESA. She had an oval face and a very pretty smile.

Her telephone manner is very flirtatious and is the reason I decided to book an appointment with her.

She has super long legs that are satiny smooth and the cutest, tightest bum you can bounce a coin off of.

Natalie has sultry long black hair and looks after her body. She is extremely ticklish and just running your fingers along her body makes her giggle soo sweetly.

She gave me an amazing OWO and we just chatted about her time in SA and how respectful all the different punters she has had.

To be fair, I did pay her full house rate for an hour and didn't receive it, but my overall experience was worth the money as she is extremely respectful and an incredible taste of South East Asia. I think that maybe due to her broken English she may have not understood what I wanted or had paid for.

The venue has other ladies walking around and isn't exactly private as it is on one of the main roads. It does have under cover off the street parking.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.