Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-22 15:07:58

Name: Kim

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Kim's Full Profile]

Saw this lady over the weekend, first time back at the venue in a long while. Great renovations & improvements, the atmosphere was enticing to the activities of the day.
Kim was such a blessing in disguise - such an angelic soul, felt like ex-lovers coming together. Photos don't do that curvaceous body justice, and a face card made for TV. One of the best kept secrets out there... an uncontrollable addiction!
Massage technical was 10/10 didn't have to direct of dictate pressure or attention level. Best skills encountered this year!
The sensual was out of this world, Kim knows just how to please a guy and use every inch of her body arise my every senses! I didn't want the ecstasy to end, but they had to come chase us out the room...
Wish I could sweep her away and keep her to myself forever!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.