Navigation
smo89
smo89 - Warning to SP's
Warning to SP's
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-22 07:56:58

So a working girl that I have built a relationship with contacted me last night in a state. She is full of cuts and bruises and her whole apartment was ransacked. She said it was a guy posing as a client and he came in with police uniform and told her to pay him. He tied her up and beat her and told her that he will be back weekly to collect his cut. Just a warning to the other ladies. The number ends in 4956. So be careful ladies he said he is going to start doing this to all the girls.
Lianca
Lianca - Re: Warning to SP's
Re: Warning to SP's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 248
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-22 08:41:21

I hope she is okay.
What area does she advertise in?
smo89
smo89 - Re: Warning to SP's
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-22 08:50:15

Hi Lianca, for the sake of anonymity I don't want to give out too much. But she is Johannesburg based.
Cutchies Tushies & Boobies
Cutchies Tushies & Boobies - Re: Warning to SP's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-22 09:28:20

With all due respect she wil need to post on the private forum under punters warnings with the number so it can show when girls search a number on esa to make sure there are no complaints under that number

Im realy sorry for what happened to u girl. Get better soon
Lianca
Lianca - Re: Warning to SP's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 251
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-22 10:52:49

@smo89 i just wanted to know if it was PTA, CT, Durbs or JHB... I wouldn't expect exact area hun... thank you for saying it's around JHB area... xxx
~ Money ~
~ Money ~ - Re: Warning to SP's
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-22 11:12:33
Edited: 2024-04-22 11:20:40

On 2024-04-22 07:56:58 smo89 said:
So a working girl that I have built a relationship with contacted me last night in a state. She is full of cuts and bruises and her whole apartment was ransacked. She said it was a guy posing as a client and he came in with police uniform and told her to pay him. He tied her up and beat her and told her that he will be back weekly to collect his cut. Just a warning to the other ladies. The number ends in 4956. So be careful ladies he said he is going to start doing this to all the girls.

Bullshit!!!

How is this even possible?

How did he even get away with it when SP's work from apartments or behind locked gates?

How is it even possible to come back weekly.

Where was the SP's pimp?

Why didn't the SP post the incident on the ladies forum?

Bullshit!!!

Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Warning to SP's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 948
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-22 12:20:37

On 2024-04-22 11:12:33 ~ Money ~ said:
On 2024-04-22 07:56:58 smo89 said: So a working girl that I have built a relationship with contacted me last night in a state. She is full of cuts and bruises and her whole apartment was ransacked. She said it was a guy posing as a client and he came in with police uniform and told her to pay him. He tied her up and beat her and told her that he will be back weekly to collect his cut. Just a warning to the other ladies. The number ends in 4956. So be careful ladies he said he is going to start doing this to all the girls.

Bullshit!!!

How is this even possible?

How did he even get away with it when SP's work from apartments or behind locked gates?

How is it even possible to come back weekly.

Where was the SP's pimp?

Why didn't the SP post the incident on the ladies forum?

Bullshit!!!

Babe.... Why are you getting so worked up?
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Warning to SP's
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9786
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-22 13:10:16

You refuse to say what area

You not telling us if it was a complex or pvt house

Did she report the case and does she have a case nr

When you decide on the above plz let us know and don't put ppl into unnecessary panic
smo89
smo89 - Re: Warning to SP's
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-22 13:14:33

On 2024-04-22 09:28:20 Cutchies Tushies & Boobies said:
With all due respect she wil need to post on the private forum under punters warnings with the number so it can show when girls search a number on esa to make sure there are no complaints under that number

Im realy sorry for what happened to u girl. Get better soon

If there's any girls that are willing to assist me. Unfortunately this girl is not from here and here english is very minimal. Hence why she contacted me for help.
Miss Fleur
Miss Fleur - Re: Warning to SP's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 475
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-22 13:20:12

Most likely she is working privately.
Something like this would be nearly impossible at a venue.

Obviously he will also target foreign ladies that are not from SA, because due to language barriers, don't know a lot of people here ect....

its not bullshit as one of my ex-sa clients now residing in Ireland told me this exact same thing started rendering its ugly head in Ireland aswell. They target privately working foreign ladies "to pimp" off from their weekly earnings.

Therefore, any privately working ladies, including myself should be extra careful and mindful who you allow bookings from.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.