Navigation
FBI
FBI - Content
Content
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-18 17:59:02

I'm done with content. Too much BS to deal with. What's promised n what's delivered is never the same.
Joshwilson
Joshwilson - Re: Content
Re: Content
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-18 21:51:20

Have to agree with you it's utter BS and than again I've also got scammed by 2 ladies who's adds are currently active
Jess
Jess - Re: Content
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2103
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-18 23:17:57

It will only help if you guys share details. These posts fall on deaf ears without context :)
Joshwilson
Joshwilson - Re: Content
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-19 00:51:03

Well Jess I've reported both the ladies to ESA and absolutely nothing was done about it send them screenshots and proof of payments and was given a deaf ear by them
landy
landy - Re: Content
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1132
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-19 10:32:40

Totally agree. Content is becoming both irritating and boring.

The continual pushing of it by the advertisers on the forum, to the WhatsApp's and the scams. The costs are exorbitant for what you get and truthfully, only some of the content come close to the quality and excitement of what is available on the open net.

The only reason I ever consider content would be to get a feel for a SP prior to booking so the ladies that only sell content are wasting their time. We get far better on the net
Jess
Jess - Re: Content
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2109
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-19 10:48:55

On 2024-04-19 00:51:03 Joshwilson said:
Well Jess I've reported both the ladies to ESA and absolutely nothing was done about it send them screenshots and proof of payments and was given a deaf ear by them

I'm sorry for this. But please leave comments on the profile. And state you have proof if needed. It shouldn't be your job to do this but you will be heard at least by those considering to buy from these providers.
Miss Fleur
Miss Fleur - Re: Content
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 470
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-19 11:26:59

@ FBI, Joshwilson and Landly kindly contact me for a free online content sample. If curvaceous is your type ofcourse xo

In exchange if satisfied, feel free to leave a positive word on here to let punters know there are girls that still create digital candy worth purchasing and enjoying.
BendOver
BendOver - Re: Content
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1807
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-19 11:28:35

On 2024-04-19 10:32:40 landy said:
Totally agree. Content is becoming both irritating and boring.

The continual pushing of it by the advertisers on the forum, to the WhatsApp's and the scams. The costs are exorbitant for what you get and truthfully, only some of the content come close to the quality and excitement of what is available on the open net.

The only reason I ever consider content would be to get a feel for a SP prior to booking so the ladies that only sell content are wasting their time. We get far better on the net

Then we find SP's that only sell content and don't offer bookings

So clearly there seems to be a market for content even though the net is full of free content

Suppose there is a market for everyone and everything..

Then you get those who do it right and others who don't...
slick70
slick70 - Re: Content
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 697
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-19 11:56:57

There are some who produce top quality stuff. Need to invest in good camera.Buy nice outfits. Get a proper fan page
Tip for the girls
Guys want to see more Bg content.
petermnbvcxz
petermnbvcxz - Re: Content
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 495
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-19 13:54:47

On 2024-04-19 00:51:03 Joshwilson said:

Even if you expose them they still come back with their BS as if nothing has happened

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.