[deleted] - Review - Sexy Kittens - Gezina Pretoria
Review - Sexy Kittens - Gezina Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-21 09:09:16

Name: Sexy Kittens

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Sexy Kittens's Full Profile]

I called these ladies to enquire more about their services.I was told all four ladies were available and will get to view them all and make my selection thereafter.We made an appointment,on my way I call again to inform them I am coming.When I arrived I was told to wait for ten minutes as the girls were still preparing themselves(as if they did not know I was coming).I asked where I should park my car'I was told I should park outside on the street it is safe,but on the phone I was to there was parking inside.I decided to park and put the steering lock.Whilst waiting a gentleman who was washing the car walks towards the gate and asked me if I wanna get inside and I replied yes.He opened the gate for me.We walked together into the buildind.Not wanting him to see where I was going I decided to slow down.He took the lift and I walked up the stairs.when I got to flat number I was given on the phone,the same guy who opened the gate for me opened the door( I felt embarrased'but he seemed like a nice guy)he told me the girls were still preparing themselvesm.I waited for about five minutes.The first one came speaking on the phone giving direction to another punter.I was immediately turned off.The other two also came,when I asked about the fourth one since I was told all four were available and I would get to view them all and make my selction,I was told she was busy.I said I would wait,then the story changed to"she went on an outbooking",to my suprise I responded"but u said she was around but busy"and the lady replied "yes she is busy on an outbooking,she is not here"LOL...I immediately knew I was misled.I then thought to myself I am not gonna give my money to any of these girls who seem so desparate that they can lie and trick men to get moolah.I then asked to leave since the other girl was not around as I was promised and hope to see all four of them...will I return..not sure.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Rockwilder007
Rockwilder007 - Re: Review - Sexy Kittens - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Sexy Kittens - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 176
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-21 10:09:09

Dirty feet in the pictures were/are a dead giveaway not to go to the establishment,in my view.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.