TheDetailsAccount
TheDetailsAccount - Health test and punting
Health test and punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 03:33:16

Hey hows it?

Before yall rant, i did not participate.
Currently in barcelona, and i noticed alot of service providers are willing to have sex without protection if a hiv test is done right before the encounter, is this safe? Is this offered by anyone on esa?
Neo187
Neo187 - Re: Health test and punting
Re: Health test and punting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 07:28:12

Google hiv window period... and then decide
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Health test and punting
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-04-15 08:05:21

I'd say it's risky. There is still a window period wherein a person will test negative after infection. And then there are the other nasty things you can pick up, although mostly treatable, not sure it would be worth having to deal with an std for a bit of fun. And there are some that are not treatable. Not worth the risk in my view unless both go for a full std screening and you take Prep to avoid HIV infection.
Rajeshk
Rajeshk - Re: Health test and punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 08:25:17

In the uk, apparently the NHS workers advise the prostitutes to only risk this method with locals and not foreigners.
Rajeshk
Rajeshk - Re: Health test and punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 08:26:44

On 2024-04-15 03:33:16 TheDetailsAccount said:
Hey hows it?

Before yall rant, i did not participate.
Currently in barcelona, and i noticed alot of service providers are willing to have sex without protection if a hiv test is done right before the encounter, is this safe? Is this offered by anyone on esa?

could you possibly direct me where you are finding these ads?
sleekdude
sleekdude - Re: Health test and punting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 09:07:30

I know that many EU and Asian girls use PrEP which I personally would recommend to anyone who is working in this industry... not for practicing raw sex but to protect against failed condoms. Even for myself at the peak of my punting I was permanently on PrEP because I had encountered issues with condoms breaking during sex. IT should be noted however that PrEP only prevents HIV infection and none of the other other STIs. Also it only works when used as directed. Its even safer when both parties are on PrEP. Again only recommended as a "catch all" mechanism in case your primary protection fails. Circumcision also helps to "reduce" the risk in case of condom failure. Protecting oneself i a layered approach which starts with just being extra careful when engaging in sexual activity followed by all the extra physical measures.
Allora
Allora - Re: Health test and punting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 739
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-15 09:32:38

On 2024-04-15 07:28:12 Neo187 said:
Google hiv window period... and then decide

Nice one. But even though sex with out protection isn't something I would consider. Besides HIV we have STI to worry about.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.