roodepoort1986
roodepoort1986 - Letter of resignation
Letter of resignation
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-16 14:08:22

Hi all.

Im writing this as a conscious decision that punting has ended for me. For the past 3 years I have been dissapointed after every single encounter (with the exception of 2). The general uninterested nature of these girls brings on the feeling of financial wastage, not to mention the moral decay caused by these encounters. Then there is also the matter of fake profiles, photoshop etc. Like I said earlier, the exception of 2 girls (massage ladies) namely Masha from Fourways and Jasmin from Devine are the only 2 that actually makea u feel okay when driving away. They are a rare find in this overall money grabbing, "take u for a fool" industry.
I have decided to find other healthier, cheaper means of relaxation and distraction, as Im afraid of bitch slapping the next girl that thinks she is doing me a favour. One punt per month @R1000 adds up, and when u think of it....what do u have? Except the risk of having contracted some embarressing disease? To hell with it. Quality girls with personalities to match are all leading normal lives with normal jobs (most of them anyway)
Cheers
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Letter of resignation
Re: Letter of resignation
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-17 10:23:20

@Roodepoort Congragulations on being able to take such a decision and I hope u will be able to stick by it because punting like drug addiction.I'm sure most punters feel the way that u do.I personally share ur sentiments.Punting is indeed financial wastage more especially after getting bad service from a WG.It is true that most WGs are uninterested and only after money,it is even more painful when the girl does not make effort or hide her lack of interest which makes u end up feeling robbed thinking "I could have used the money for something worthwhile".Instead of wanting to try every girl its better to have a few regulars that u know always provide good service.I know its not easy but its safer.Its even better and cheaper to have multiple girlfriends than spending money on WGs.Because with girlfriends u know that they love and care for u unlike WGs who after the encounter forget about u. I do not even want to think how much I have spent since I started punting.I'm also thinking quiting and leave a normal life because this is definetly not a normal life.Its almost as if we live to punt.So goodluck @Roodepoort1986!
Gregholmes
Gregholmes - Re: Letter of resignation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-17 23:06:21

Good luck to you
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-18 04:57:09

Roodepoort

"Quality girls with personalities to match are all leading normal lives with normal jobs (most of them anyway")

I salute you.

I penned this same thought some time ago, and there are millions of ordinary girls out there looking to find Mr Right.

Statistically speaking your chances of finding someone here are quite remote. Far better chance outside.

Good luck and a happy life to you.

Cheers

Chane - Desire
Chane - Desire - Re: Letter of resignation
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 343
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-18 05:54:03
Edited: 2015-09-18 05:55:40

Peterbuck
Its sad to read of your resignation.. I enjoyed reading your writing on the forum. Never met you, but I think you are a amazing man.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-18 10:15:09

Sorry to hear of your sadness Roodepoort. But please note we live in a mercenary world. Being unattached, or even attached to the "nice ordinary girl" out there carries it's dilemmas.

At the end of the day, the attachment only brings bullshit anyway - and you pay for whatever you get in life - one way or another.

I'm firmly on the side of punting.
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Letter of resignation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-18 14:24:01
Edited: 2015-09-18 14:25:27

Don't worry rodeopoort we probably won't miss you seeing that the only thing you left in the review section was a fucking resignation letter...
Would have being nice for you have shared some of your good and bad punting experiences with us before fucking off..

Good luck dating sometimes you have to spend up to 2g's on dates with a stukkie and you don't even get a stinky finger...my hint the ones with children are easier than the single ones
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-18 20:25:01

Hi Chane

It is not me that is resigning.

I was only wishing Roodepoort well.

But thanks for your kind words. I am really not amazing.

Best regards

Peter
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Letter of resignation
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5131
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-18 20:59:51

God forbid Peterbuck had to resign :-0
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Letter of resignation
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1779
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-20 12:01:28

Rooddepoort1986 -- Hoe Here -- I have to assume that You never Visited HOE - We really attempt to ensure that 99 % of our Clients leave with a Smile & also feel that even Though we Charge quite a bit more --You leave wanting to return sooner then later .

As the Saying Goes " You get what you pay for " --one would not expect exceptional service at KFC but one would at a 4-5 Star restaurant which is costing you much more.

A Punting experience should Not be like a Gambling Experience where 1 out of 3 are worth the effort. Rather do it less frequently & make sure it is enjoyable-- HOE guarantees your satisfaction or I will refund You as required --

Possibly give it one more SHOT !!! ( No Pun Intended )

086-118-8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.