majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1032
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-13 15:09:18

On 2024-04-13 13:56:38 Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) said:
Dont understand the asking here for it unless it was to make use of convenience of the ladies being at the venue. If the availablity of ladies aint the attraction then why not use a online platform that specialize in rental properties.?

Took me less than 1 minute to locate a 5 bedroom rental on a popular online platform within the budget mentioned. Paymemt and booking is so easy.

But this....

"Now, for the entrepreneurial lady, she could probably do the search for you, negotiate time and privacy with the owners for R3k and pocket the R500; and maybe even get in on the action "

...i would never do.

The way supposed renters clean out holiday rentals nowadays or wreck them..just see social media, owners are having a hard time with this type of thing.

I would not want my name on that rental paper as the liable party if things go wrong.

But I suppose there will be someone out there willing to take the risk and i wish them well;)

I get the impression the rental needs to be "orgy safe".
Can't have nosy neighbors or rugrats running around.
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2308
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-13 15:23:35

On 2024-04-13 14:11:19 Sylvia said:
SOUNDS LIKE OF BULL SHIT TO ME. GOT THE GIRLS??? THEY SAY SO YES. HAVE THEY HAD RETAINER UP FRONT?? DOUBT IT? CHANCERS THAT IS ALL I SEE HERE. PAY ENOUGH BUCKS AND GET HOTEL ROOM FFS. IT GETS WORSE AND WORSE.

Sylvia Sylvia again youre getting ahead of yourself not reading with comprehension, you're assuming it's a booking of just pomping, I can only imagine this will be a big social thing with consenting adults socializing and who knows what else.
zeebom
zeebom - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-13 16:17:54

On 2024-04-13 14:11:19 Sylvia said:
SOUNDS LIKE OF BULL SHIT TO ME. GOT THE GIRLS??? THEY SAY SO YES. HAVE THEY HAD RETAINER UP FRONT?? DOUBT IT? CHANCERS THAT IS ALL I SEE HERE. PAY ENOUGH BUCKS AND GET HOTEL ROOM FFS. IT GETS WORSE AND WORSE.

You seem angry ALL THE TIME, whats up Granma?
just4licks
just4licks - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-13 16:27:25
Edited: 2024-04-13 16:29:31

All the places on other platforms have limitations eg.
No music from 9pm onwards,owner is on property, no celebrations etc.

We are going to fuck all day and all night and want to do it in a safe place with privacy.

And have food,drink and celebrate big milestones with fun ladies.

What is wrong with asking here,where I'm more likely to find success because of the nature of this site?

This negativity is the reason 90% of gold members never review or interact on here,despite being long-time and regular contributors of financial growth in this industry.

Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6829
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-13 17:04:12
Edited: 2024-04-13 17:04:50

@just4licks.... let me apologize.. my post was a bit of a negative tone and therefore I am sorry.

Not gonna add the "but" to justify it. I should just have kept my curiosity about the request and my opinion on some suggetions made by others to myself. ;)

A lovely lady said something the other day on ladies forum and I definitely have to take a leaf out of her book in the future.;)

Check your pm.
Fantacy Dolls
Fantacy Dolls - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 478
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-13 17:25:49

I wrote what i wrote because they are asking advertisers to help with a place. I just explained that No landlord wil give up there place for a whole day and night. Especialy if these guys dont want to use the girls of the apartment or house.

Guys what i was trying to say was its gonna be easiers for u guys to look for an apartment with girls and use the girls at that apartment. The owner could even get more girls in for you.
I dont no if the girls you have are working girls or not you never mentioned that. We all just assumed because you are a member on esa and you asking advertisers for help

Just4licks can u send me a mail.
just4licks
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-13 17:26:34

Apology accepted and very grateful for your referral and assistance in the private message system.
Thank you.
Fantacy Dolls
Fantacy Dolls - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 479
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-13 17:28:13

..... you're assuming it's a booking of just pomping,

Lol they literly said they gonna fuck all day and all night kommerq hahahah
just4licks
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-13 17:30:09

2 of the 4 girls booked have ads here running at the moment,and 2 are not advertising now or their ads are not renewed yet.
just4licks
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-13 17:36:46

Don't stress about an email from me,Fantasy D.

An owner who LITERALLY writes without thinking the way you do and pokes fun at others' expense does more hurt for their own ladies' business prospects and therefore his/her financial goals.

Punter Kommerq,please join us if you're available, I'll pay in full for the additional cost involved,so message anytime if you're keen.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.