Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-12 16:49:05

Name: Bowie

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Gallo Manor

Full Profile: [View Bowie's Full Profile]

Saw no reviews and decided to take the plunge today, curiosity got the better of me.

Contacted her over WhatsApp, booking was fairly simple and straightforward.

She looks just like she does in the pictures, slightly thick, soft skin, all round good, I have zero complaints. She has a sweet personality and is nice to be around.

Onto the deed, 2 rounds in 1 hour session so that's great. She fucks nicely. Really tight even though I don't have the biggest tool in the shed.

She does kiss and cuddle in-between rounds, but be weary, she advertises a massage but doesn't give one. A bit disappointed on my side for that, but I can't complain too much.

No blow, no massage, so basically a realistic gfe lol.

I probably would return for 30 minutes instead of an hour as I'm a sucker for a good rub down.

All in all a good experience, if you're not one for massages and want a good shag, cuddles and company, she's probably your choice.

Godspeed

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

David.m
David.m - Re: Review - Bowie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bowie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-12 16:50:30

Oops forgot to mention, gated off community, venue so you might run into other punters in parking lot, doesn't matter though, we are all there for the same reason.
Most important is car is mostly not visible from the road and is secure.
Thidarat2542
Thidarat2542 - Re: Review - Bowie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bowie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-23 08:04:58

Please give her a review. In case it is a good choice for everyone. Try having fun with her once and you'll be hooked. She is cute, smiling, likes to tease, and is happy. But for people who really like massage, this is not recommended. Because she didn't massage fully. But when it comes to sex and stimulation, Rome does her best. 10/10. Go and try it, everyone.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.