Navigation
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - What goes around...
What goes around...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6815
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-09 12:27:55

Look I aint a baddy or someone that find joy in the suffering of others, but sometimes you just cant help but smile a bit when the wheel turns.;)

There is this old harrasser ,the kind that calls all hours and talk sh#t and or make fake appointments and even get verbally abusive over phone with ladies if they call him out on his BS... the "wife" ( i assume it is as she said she was) called me asking why he is calling me.

Btw ..I havent had a call from him in weeks and blocked him immediately when he did call and before that it had been years as I was also not advertising so i was of his radar.

I just stated I dont know and the name dont ring a bell and that i only recently acquired this nr.. all lies.. but i aint gonna be the one to tell her he is an old dick head harrasing ladies.

Maybe someone else will but just the fact that wife is on his case is enough for me and is quiet ammusing.

Just proof that karma will find you someday or the other.. messing with other people will lead to you stepping in the doodoo you so freely sow out there.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.