Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-09 11:27:01

Name: Siann Le Roux

City: Cape Town

Area: Northern Suburbs

Full Profile: [View Siann Le Roux's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----

I can most certainly recommend Siann for a very enjoyable experience. She has the skills, the look and personality that is way above average.

My experience with Siann was 1st class and I will become a regular vistor.

She was ready when I arrived, dressed in a short dress, revealing beautiful lingerie. She made me feel relaxed immediately and offered a full body massage followed by a sensual full house experience.

The full body massage was just on another level, feeling her hard nipples gliding across my chest and grinding her crotch against my leg was a wonderful experience resulting in foreplay and then allowing her to take the lead for an erotic full house experience.

She has a beautiful body, she make sure that she is clean, shaved and maintains good hygiene.

The venue is close to Cape Gate, secure and with parking, clean and well equipped.

Sainn would receive a gold star award.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Magistus built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Magistus
Magistus - Re: Review - Siann Le Roux - Northern Suburbs Cape Town
Re: Review - Siann Le Roux - Northern Suburbs Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-09 11:28:48

Name: Siann Le Roux

City: Cape Town

Area: Northern Suburbs

Full Profile: [View Siann Le Roux's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I would highly recommend Siann for her skills, her looks, her personality and the venue.

Our initial telephonic contact was friendly and warm and she was ready at the agreed time when I arrived at the venue.

The venue is in an apartment close to Cape Gate with secure and discreet parking. The apartment is clean and beautifully furnished.

She was wearing a short skirt and top, with stockings and matching lingerie. She made me feel at ease and relaxed within the 1st few minutes (not that typical awkwardness and that rush to get it over and done).

After a bit of teasing / stripping, she started with a full body to body massage, gliding her hard nipples over my chest and grinding her crotch against my leg (a huge turn on for both of us). It then became a sort of a foreplay, letting her take the lead, resulting in an awesome full house experience.

She has a very attractive body, well porportioned and she knows how to use it. She is shaven and clean.

Siann maintains hygiene at all times and offers a shower facility afterwards.

I can commend Siann for her skills, her personality and and cleanliness.

I will most certainly return for more wonderful experiences.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Magistus built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
styffrichard
styffrichard - Re: Review - Siann Le Roux - Northern Suburbs Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-09 11:31:02

Hmmmm...joined 11 hours ago and two reviews of the same person who also happens to be a new advertiser
The_Unicorn_Chaser
The_Unicorn_Chaser - Re: Review - Siann Le Roux - Northern Suburbs Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-09 20:32:39

On 2024-04-09 11:31:02 styffrichard said:
Hmmmm...joined 11 hours ago and two reviews of the same person who also happens to be a new advertiser

Yeah that's a self review if I've ever read one lol.

Now you wait for the 'reviewer' to delete their profile and the review stays but you can no longer see the punters name.
Frisky69
Frisky69 - Re: Review - Siann Le Roux - Northern Suburbs Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-11 08:49:52

She is definitely not new to the game, but think she is new to ESA. She is conveniently located, and If she had a LOT more realistic rates, I might have considered going to see her, but there are girls offering the same or better service to what I remember from her at much more reasonable rates.
Siann Le Roux
Siann Le Roux - Re: Review - Siann Le Roux - Northern Suburbs Cape Town
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-15 07:29:02

Hey Mr contact me on WhatsApp

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.