KT123
KT123 - Movie name help!!!
Movie name help!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-06 18:22:42
Edited: 2024-04-06 18:23:36

Today I was thinking about my younger days and there was the movie which has a scene that is burned into my brain...

So this one guy basically takes another guy to a Red Indian camp (I think) and shows him this gorgeous lady in a tent. He leaves them alone and she takes off some of her clothes so he can see her body. He basically at this point agrees and gives her money for some fun time. At some point he is sitting down and she unzips him and shoves her one tit into his pants. Anyway while they are having sex she steals his wallet but he sees the happening and sneaks it back. At the end when he is leaving he smiles and shows her the wallet she then makes some weird noise to alert the tribe and they chase him...

I can't remember the movie name at all!!! Has anyone watched something like that before????

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.