Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Shemale Grace
Re: Shemale Grace
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6809
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-08 07:42:45
Edited: 2024-04-08 08:26:12

On 2024-04-08 01:03:52 Ken g said:
Grace has high service levels and is very professional.

She is only able to maintain those levels and professionalism, by respecting her time by blocking people that dont appreciate the value of time.

In this industry time is a very valued commodity. If we dont have time to sell we dont make money.

We hardly ever manage to fill a cancelled slot with another visitor on short notice and that is time gone,it is lost, it is effectively stolen by you and it equals income lost.

And someone "stealing" that time by canceling on us multiple times is a big reason many ladies dont make their daily targets of income.

Sad thing is regular clients are more often responsible for "multiple" cancelations than a "new" client.

We dont want to block you. We want your business. We all understand things happen and cancelations happen.

But we also at some point need to look at a situation and ask is it worth it to keep allowing you cancel on us.

And in the end.. it aint worth it.

Every client that walks through our doors has the potential to be come a regular visitor , which means income.

And if i did not get him through my door because i did not have time to sell to him the first time when he called ,due to you stealing my time, i am loosing a lot more than just that hour that you stole from me.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.