[deleted] - Review - Sophia - Sandton Johannesburg
Review - Sophia - Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-09-04 14:28:03

Name: Sophia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Sophia's Full Profile]

Pleasantly surprised!! Very friendly, great treatment!
Venue nice and clean will definitely go back.
The massage was fantastic as was the sensual,
Sophia knows what she's doing!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
matthew0506
matthew0506 - Re: Review - Sophia - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sophia - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-04 20:41:18

If everything goes well, why you rank 4+ ???
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sophia - Sandton Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-10 20:21:14

Men are visual creatures, and I can attest to that because the minute I laid my eyes on Sophia's profile I knew...

I arrive and I am greeted by an absolute vision, and in that first few moments I feel an instant connection...and a rousing in my pants. Actually from the phone call, hearing her sweet voice and her telephone manner had me sold. Very safe secure and neat private complex in Sandton, and even neater inside, very well kept. Great shower facilities, fresh towels and all soaps.

I have a wonderful shower and as I return to the room I am greeted by her beautiful smile and welcoming nature, and I instantly decide to change from an hour to 90 minutes.

The walk into the unknown...I am ready and waiting...I cannot wait for her soft hands to caress me. I get on the bed and I wait in anticipation...finally...I feel her experienced and well drilled hands moving, meticulously hitting it's mark with the goal of relaxing me. The fragrance of the oil envelopes me and as I inhale it calms me. Next a mix of herbal oils to massage the knots out...her touch amazing...her chatter soothing...her presence calming. A simply decadent foot rub, unlike any I have had...then onto some nuru...my first taste of it...the use of the pelvis to massage the back. Her soft skin on mine is so sensual..slow deliberate slides with her thighs and lovely pussy on my back have my cock reacting...oh it's so good. Next a perineum rub (space between base of balls and anus) wow is all I can say...my word she had me in a frenzy now.

I turn over and I get to see her full on, and I love what I see. Big beautiful eyes, sexy smile, some dimples, lovely soft supple tits, clean shaven snatch and yummy ass & thighs. She knew her stuff, and around a cock...edging...handling my cock with care and stroking it to work me up...then preventing me from cumming...then starting over and holding me back again...all the while I feel a storm brewing. Finally home stretch and she says she will release me now...climax, what is that...I erupted like never before, wave after wave after wave of spasms in my body...multiple orgasms...wow...I shot flush into my neck o_o!

An experience to rival all that I had before. Sophia is a wonderful person, very caring and loves serving. She took great care of me and not once did I feel neglected. Our energies also merged for a totally blissful session...one that I soon would like to repeat...Highly recommended, beautiful inside and out!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
fclown
fclown - Re: Review - Sophia - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 194
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-11 22:52:52

Visited this lady this morning after the great review from H0neySuck3r, She is indeed a lovely lady with a wonderful nature, and the service provided was most excellent.
Not the most beautiful of women as the pictures on the site would lead you to believe, And definitely older than 27, she's lost a lot of weight in the recent past, and her body unfortunately is not the best, so those looking for a gorgeous model type, rather stick to the clubs like Divine, Lothlorian (try Catherine, Tiara or Meagan), or GP, La Luna etc.
Service is very good though, more Tantra than Nuru if that's your thing, although others offer a similar service with better and younger thrown into the mix as well.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-09-12 13:17:02

Why the advertising for other girls and venues...?

This review is in very bad taste...
Sophia
Sophia - Re: Review - Sophia - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-12 15:05:59

If you don't have anything positive to say then don't say anything at all. I've never claimed to be a FHM model with a perfect body, I have curves and I own them,from my pix you can clearly see I'm not stick thin so if its just about looks, you shouldn't have come in the first place. There's way much more to me than just a body for you to judge.I don't recall that you looked like Brad Pitt with a Channing Tatum body either so before you so freely judge please take a look in the mirror and realize you're not some hot young stud at Varsity that all woman drool over. We each have different tastes but unlike you I look past the physical and see the beauty and positive in each client, to me its about the inner beauty and personality and what makes each person unique. I love what I do and I do my best to make each client feel special and appreciated because each one to me are.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-09-15 01:36:13

Well said Sophia. You are amazing... xx
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Review - Sophia - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-15 10:50:25

Wow Shannon you are either layla or Sophia or both, strange you have only pitched up 4 times in the forum and only in the threads from these two very exspensive rub and tuggers from the same venue and to defend their honor, they only seem to get reviews from first timers and honeysucker, it all smells really fishy ... And honeysucker has done two stunning reviews for Both girls at the same venue, if I was a dolphin I would be squealing and jumping out the water with all this fishy smells.., punters ain't as stupid as some working girls think we are..
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-15 13:38:56

@Doubleslappedass look man you don't know me! What you are insinuating is far fetched & mind boggling. As far as I know, Layla & Sophia work from the same house, a fact I learnt while I was there...so as to how I wrote a review for both girls I don't know. Secondly I will be the first to call out someone on a false or colluding reviews, as I fully base most of my punting on past reviews, so I definitely do not abuse my review writing privilege. Then lastly if you check my track record, I have always called (or written) it as I saw it and my reviews are honest.

And before you want to pull another conspiracy theory out of the air, I am defending the integrity of my reviews. that's it, which you seem fit to piss all over with your baseless opinion. I have and want nothing to do with the spats on this wall and I am definitely not involved with any of this. You are barking up the wrong tree buddy, I suggest you check your facts before you choose to make accusations as you have here.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-10-11 08:16:44
Edited: 2015-10-11 08:20:20

<b>Name:</b> Sophia

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Sandton

<b>Last Visit:</b> October 2015

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=23059" target="_blank">View Sophia's Full Profile</a>]

You sure have to start writing reviews somewhere and give a little back. So here goes.

Been stuck in Sandton with the Mobility festival or is it a mental festival ? so I decided to make a booking. Can't get on the name but it was mentioned earlier that men are visual creatures and yes I agree.

In my case it was a distant memory and she did not disappoint.

Directions is clear and on the spot, parking is secure and and the venue is extremely neat and clean and well maintained.

Arrived, hopped into a nice spacious shower with nice fluffy clean (and warm) towels.

What follows is a massage experience I personally have never experienced before but will definitely recommend. Soft hands with a firm touch.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 4/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.