Navigation
Shaun@87
Shaun@87 - CPT Recommendations
CPT Recommendations
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-02 19:17:04

Hi guys. Will be in CPT next week. Close to the waterfront. Which areas and girls would you guys recommend that is close by? Dont really know CPT so would be keen to also know which areas to avoid. TIA.
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: CPT Recommendations
Re: CPT Recommendations
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6799
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-03 12:00:04

Seeing as no one has answered you here on forum.. let me try.

1. If you aint comfortable going to an area as a big grown ass man dont go punt there.

2. Find a lady you like ask for a land mark close by ,then check out the area via google see if you okay to be around that area.

3. Ask her some questions regarding area and parking and privacy.

4. Read the reviews of that lady. If there is red flags regarding safety rethink your choice.

5. If you still aint sure , via the esa message system ask one or two of the punters that reviewed her for more details about area ect. Or upgrade gold membership and ask on the exclusive punters forum for advise.

Capetown is like any other city your own risk profile should determine where you go.

What might be an abdolute no go for some,others dont think twice about going.

Being in the Waterfront area you are within minutes from so many SPs that work in and around that area.

Only issue i see non capetonions having is the parking thing.. cpt locals dint mind street parking.. non locals dont want to park on the streetbut even that is easy to solve..Uber service are not to bad.. the "my city" busses go all over cpt.. getting anywhere without the worry of parking should not be a problem.

Kaio
Kaio - Re: CPT Recommendations
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-03 15:08:54

Avoid Goodwood, Maitland, Kraaifontein, and areas on the Cape Flats. Sea Point, Greenpoint, CBD during the day, Waterfront, Durbanville, Burgundy Estate, Blouberg are good in my experience. Parow/Bellville/Tyger Valley are okay some nice places some not so nice places. I'd avoid most places in the Southern Suburbs except for Rondebosch/Claremont perhaps
Shaun@87
Shaun@87 - Re: CPT Recommendations
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-03 16:57:05

Thanks a lot

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.