Gold Member
Posts to Date: 715
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-30 14:20:21

Name: Tatiana

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northcliff

Full Profile: [View Tatiana's Full Profile]

I was worried Tatiana had dissapeared, but then she resurfaced again so I had to do another visit. She is a wonderful sexy woman that can satisfy so many fantasies, you just need to ask. The BJ was incredible and we did so many different positions, i was spent, twice. I cant wait to return for more

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tatiana
Tatiana - Re: Review - Tatiana - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tatiana - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-01 13:35:19

I'll always be available for you!*
I absolutely love spending time with you....you are just as amazing...Thank you for the great review
Pratly
Pratly - Re: Review - Tatiana - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-02 06:26:29

1st i want to say women like this is the resion i stick with regulars she look noting like her pics wen i got to he door n saw her my my dick droped n i wanted to get out i told her she made me pay her the full amount witch was 900 becaus i wastwd her time hmm nvr again

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tatiana
Tatiana - Re: Review - Tatiana - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-02 13:29:18

@Pratly thank you for reviewing me. Unfortunately I wish you had taken the time to write a truthful review.

Our very first conversation was rushed as you were booking in a hurry. I still offered to accommodate your urgency and fit you in.

You came here with the expectation of a coloured lady, I am white. You have rated me very low in service, personal hygiene and looks, but you never even gave me the time of day. You wouldn't know my services because I never touched you, you don't know my personal cleanliness because you didn't spend the time with me to know how important I find my personal hygiene. We did not even spend two minutes together.

You handed me the money, asked me to take it and rather send in another lady. You did not ask to leave and instead stayed and played.

It's fine saying I'm not your cup of tea, but leaving false misleading reviews is cruel.

For any member that wants an unfiltered completely natural pic of me please view my private gallery later today.
King!!$
King!!$ - Re: Review - Tatiana - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-02 13:30:19

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Tatiana is an absolute darling lady very sensual and beautiful,open to explore.
I will most definitely see you very soon.
Thank you my goddess

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until King!!$ built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
King!!$
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-02 13:30:33

Pratly I find it very strange seeing that I have been with Tatiana a few times and she's absolutely gorgeous and amazing nothing goes down when I'm with her infact it doesn't go down at all when I know I am going to see her.

Regards buddy
King!!$
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-02 13:32:35

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Tatiana is an absolute darling lady very sensual and beautiful,open to explore.
I will most definitely see you very soon.
Thank you my goddess

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until King!!$ built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Bilbo
Bilbo - Re: Review - Tatiana - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 716
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-02 14:36:11

Pratly, you obviously have some other agenda to discredit Tatiana, as like King I have also been with Tatiana a number of times and she never ceases to amaze me with her erotic nature, she treats me like im her only man and when I say try this or suck me like that she is so obliging. Im sure I'm not the only one she treats this way though. She is a wonderful caring woman
Pratly
Pratly - Re: Review - Tatiana - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-03 12:17:41

On 2024-04-02 13:29:18 Tatiana said:
@Pratly thank you for reviewing me. Unfortunately I wish you had taken the time to write a truthful review.

Our very first conversation was rushed as you were booking in a hurry. I still offered to accommodate your urgency and fit you in.

You came here with the expectation of a coloured lady, I am white. You have rated me very low in service, personal hygiene and looks, but you never even gave me the time of day. You wouldn't know my services because I never touched you, you don't know my personal cleanliness because you didn't spend the time with me to know how important I find my personal hygiene. We did not even spend two minutes together.

You handed me the money, asked me to take it and rather send in another lady. You did not ask to leave and instead stayed and played.

It's fine saying I'm not your cup of tea, but leaving false misleading reviews is cruel.

For any member that wants an unfiltered completely natural pic of me please view my private gallery later today.

sorry say i nvr lay i ask u why do i have to pay cant u give the money to the other lady which u said no because i made u cancel 2 booking for me that was ur words
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Tatiana - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2819
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 12:42:09

On 2024-04-02 13:29:18 Tatiana said:

Hi, please upload a pic as mentioned above.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.