Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Male full body wax
Re: Male full body wax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6784
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-29 16:57:54

Eish play nice people.

People will always have strange requests and people will always have opions.

What Angie says is true your skin will be super volunarble to inflamations and infections just after a wax. And i know why Angie felt the need to inform you about this risk as she infact had studied this field of services and knows what she is talking about.

That said as a grown up I am sure the OP understand what he is requesting and there for it must be within his personal frame of risks he is willing to take.

Just think about this fo4 a minute...

Most ladies on here shave EVERYDAY to maintain that supper smooth coochie like the gents like it.... leaving their skin with microscopic cuts too that is not vislsible to the naked eye....but that does not stop them from allowing guys to go down on them..and no one had died yet as a result there off having a freshly shaven pussy eaten..atleast not that I know off. ;)

Sometimes the risks it worth the pay off.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Male full body wax
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2024-03-29 17:17:09

Ok. I have waxed myself before on multiple occasions. Both in a spa setting and a diy.

The spa setting takes 3/4 hours and we usually start with arms, legs, back, stomach and finally pelvic area. Google male waxing Johannesburg and see the options available.

The problem with diy is I had to do it over a number of days(arms, legs, chest) as it takes too long.

I epilate rather than shave. I'm more than comfortable running an epilator on my ballsack. I know some of you may cringe at the sound of that but for me it's the Best feeling. I have a high pain/ pleasure threshold. Though I don't think I'm into bdsm per se... Maybe I am a closet bdsmist lol.

@miss red maybe if you use sugaring instead of wax. That way I won't get burnt and we can go at it lololol

Bangbooromeo
Bangbooromeo - Re: Male full body wax
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-30 04:30:52

@Dicksauce......I'm totally with you in this one. Wax and blow is a great combo when you find a lady that has the skills.

Currently though I've separated the two activities just because my SP with the combo skills is working on a cruise liner. I'm testing a replacement lady who advertises on this site on Monday. I'll give feedback on how she works out.

I'm curious to know what brand/model of depilator you use on your ball sack?
Oupafunky
Oupafunky - Re: Male full body wax
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-30 21:31:11
Edited: 2024-03-30 21:39:41

Your best option for wax and blow in joburg is at the Gentlemen's Spa in Bramley. Check them out on esa

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.