[deleted] - Review - Svetlana - Sandton Johannesburg
Review - Svetlana - Sandton Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-31 09:25:57

Name: Svetlana

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Svetlana's Full Profile]

Well decided to try this so called Russian hot chick as it has always been my fantacy, foned and agreed on the fee and service but when i got there lots of chatting, very lovely girl actually but talked a bit much so as we got into the deed we agreed OWO and its not happening not too happy abt it.

She does try hard to please as the covered bj is pretty good and her tits is rounded in beautiful shape and all natural i think, enjoyed that.

Now it comes to the deed as it was quite nice but i dont really feel that comfortable so i blew my load quick than usual and wanting to get out.

For me i will not return as the fee is really high and not really that kind of fantacy i have imagined.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
techno80
techno80 - Re: Review - Svetlana - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Svetlana - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 344
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-31 10:03:07

If you paid 4.5k for a chat and ow then you unfortunately don't have my sympathy. For that fee I would rather do an allnight at HOE with a selection of gorgeous babes, drinks and food snacks, gfe ...any day bud.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Svetlana - Sandton Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-31 15:36:31

I somehow heard 1.5 on the phone.

Still will not go.

Her loss unfortuantely.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Svetlana - Sandton Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-01 15:32:58

@techno80 yes bro i agree with you, for me i just wana try it out and share my experience thats all, i do have a regular that i visit often and seriously this Russian babe cant be compared. Now i know, stick with what i know is the best solution.
techno80
techno80 - Re: Review - Svetlana - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 346
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-01 16:13:54
Edited: 2015-09-01 16:18:57

No offence bud.... and I have nothing against Eastern European girls.... but most think they are Gods gift to men. There are so many local hunnies at a fraction of the rate... Cassie, sexy storm, Eva, Logan to name a few. Drop dead gorgeous and a gfe experience that will leave you breathless.
matthew0506
matthew0506 - Re: Review - Svetlana - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 202
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-01 21:36:37

If she come back to joburg with a reasonable price, I'll pay a visit. R4.5k is too much. R1.5k we can talk for the details.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.