Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Dear darling reader....
Re: Dear darling reader....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-30 20:14:57

I am overwhelmed and humbled.

I have chosen to express myself on this thread rather than my previous one.

Taking to a forum as public as this one, takes a lot of courage or stupidity. In my case most probably a bit of both.

The biggest concern I have to address is that I am painting a picture of me....

Opening something for all to see....

Creating an impression.....

My mind is vast, simple yet complex at the same time. You know "Russian Bridgitte"-the pictures.

But I promise u.....she is very different to what those pictures may portray as I am sure we all are on this forum.

This forum allows us to be "naughty", "fantastical", "desirous", "willing".....the Don Quixote, the Marilyn Monroe, someones white knight or somebodies lover that may never have been.

And for some to pour our innermost for others to connect with.

Thank you to all for giving me the courage to keep on posting.

To my fellow advertisers....ladies I bow down to all of u as believe you are all very beautiful and goddesses in your own right.

To ESA, I thank you for the forum and for your post. I am glad to be part of this big, sometime disfunctional family, but hey.....I chose to be one of you......and LOVE IT!!!!

Xxxxx!!!!!

Lastly the song for tonight off the "Beat-en track".

Justin chalice - Just be yoourself.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dear darling reader....
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-08-30 20:47:25

Good, take time to read...
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Dear darling reader....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3092
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-30 21:42:35

Ma'am the cordiality and elegance with which you express yourself on this forum is a strong inducement to any gentleman to exercise his gallantry, as hath been amply demonstrated by the lively repartee betwixt you and Mr Bond.
Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: Dear darling reader....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-30 22:17:00

My dear Octopussy, please please please do not reduce the frequency of your postings. As you can see, it is not only I who enjoy your sharing of your thoughts.

Stupid? Heavens no. That you certainly are not. Courageous, intelligent, intriguing? Absolutely. Those are qualities you possess in abundance.

It is an honour to be a member of the same community as you, my good lady.

Uncle Ben Layden, "...exercise his gallantry...amply demonstrated ...lively repartee betwixt you and Mr Bond.", thank you for your very generous compliment, good sir. I am honoured to be associated with you too, in this community.

Post away, fine lady. Now that we've been exposed to your writings, we'll miss them a great deal if they were to significantly reduce in number, or, heaven forbid, disappear altogether.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dear darling reader....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-31 07:49:14

Bridgette,

Don't let some dim witted punter get you down. I love reading your sensual posts. I hope I get to make your acquaintance sooner rather than later.

xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.