Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Dear darling reader....
Dear darling reader....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 154
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-30 07:47:28

I have been gently rapped on my knuckles for my many posts.

Mind you.
Not an easy pill to swallow, but suppose got carried away.

Being presented with a forum like this, so many sexy people exposed to it, fantasising and romantacising about how it can be and what could possibly be,the writer in me and a lover of the erotic, got carried away.

So apologies for being so literal about my mind and sharing it toooo eagerly!

I shall "try" to keep my posts a more infrequent occurence, but cannot promise......

Just sooooo much to share that runs through my veins and mind.

Till later.

Xxx

B.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dear darling reader....
Re: Dear darling reader....
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-08-30 08:37:12

Dear lovely B, when are u coming to Durban..., U are the centre fold of my fantasies....
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-30 09:33:49

Darling Bridgitte

I dont think that you are flooding the forum with posts. In fact, I think the miost posts are between you and Mr Bond and your upcoming meeting.

Don't let one complaint stop you from writing, there are many of us that enjoy reading your posts. Kumlater was not appointed to the post police on this forum.

I am also sometimes guilty of writing soppy uninteresting stuff, and it is an outlet for me, and as long as you respect everyone else, then please carry on.

This forum sometimes reminds me of Sunday mornings at Speakers Corner (Hyde Park in London), where you can get on a crate a talk about everything that you want to, as long as you dont swear at God and the Queen. If your monologue is interesting, people will gather and comment and sometimes a lively discussion will ensue. If uninteresting, you will continue with your monologue.

This forum is much in the same vein, albeit anonymously. If the thread is interesting, people will contribute. If not, it will fade away.

So on this beautiful Sunday morning, pray continue with your posts. We sometimes need a bit of wisdom and erotic literature and posts that are more than one line.

Cheers
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: Dear darling reader....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1697
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-30 09:39:29
Edited: 2015-08-30 10:00:08

@ Russian Bridgitte

Dear Madam

Who prey tell has asked you to curtail your posting?

Do tell?

No censor has come from us so thus we left with either a punter or a working girl.

Kind regards
ESA SUPPORT
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-30 09:40:22

Rapped on the knuckles ! By who ?
Wouldn't hassle about it, Bridgitte.
I'm sure most enjoy your eloquent forum interaction.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-30 09:42:58
Edited: 2015-08-30 09:44:12

More support for you.

Look under the thread : The legendary....
FunTrip
FunTrip - Re: Dear darling reader....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-30 12:03:31

My sweet dear poet, who dare add some bitterness to your words. Keep it up, we love it.
cumludder
cumludder - Re: Dear darling reader....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 319
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-30 12:08:22
Edited: 2015-08-30 12:14:32

Oh NOOOO!!!
I love your writings Bridgette, I really do. They have enticed me on my way to you because they are intelligent and well put writings.

The old forum members will tell you that In the past many beautiful and appealing ladies have come in the forum and get our attention with their well articulated writings others had come with enticing specials to just fall after a few months in the"over-doing it" to the point of losing its magic and even irritate a quite few people but you are WAY FAR FROM THAT.
I just commented that I was in the hope that you DON'T fall into that because I for once enjoy reading from you.
I think I was misunderstood and I apologize if I caused you any distress! I repeat I love your writings
I have not send you any PM ever about this or anything else, I don't know if someone has.

Kind regards
Till we meet.
Phil
cumludder
cumludder - Re: Dear darling reader....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 320
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-30 12:17:24

Lol @ PeterBuck hahahaha "kumlater" brilliant!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-30 13:34:40

Mr Cumludder

A little bit of humour invariable brakes the tension.

LOL

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.